2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 05, 2008, 08:11:57 PM
Farg the pro athlete schtick. 

seriously...it so old and cliched....get over yourselves
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

BigEd76

Gordon's son was drafted by the Dodgers, and Dykstra's son was drafted by the Brewers (to go with Cecil Fielder's kid and Tony Gwynn's kid)

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

remember that kelly johnson drop, the baseball gods will even that one out at some point
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on June 06, 2008, 10:35:35 PM
remember that kelly johnson drop, the baseball gods will even that one out at some point

Have you been around long, son?  The baseball gods owe the Phillies about 7 million more of those for the past 125 years.

MDS

ive been around long enough to know that those things dont happen to the phillies unless there is something bad creepin around the corner
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Geowhizzer

Holy crap!  The Flyin' Hawaiian earns his keep tonight.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD_Eagle5

PhillyPhreak54

Holy farg!

And he was out for sure, the replays showed it. I thought they caught another break, but Vic gunned his ass.

Great farging game. :yay

MDS