2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

mlb.com is only charging $8 for the rest of the weekend, and any tie break games.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Rome

Problem is any game that isn't on Fox at 3:55 is blacked out on MLB.TV and the MLB package.

BigEd76

Unless they decide to switch away from the meaningless Yankees/Red Sox game, the only cities that get the Phils game are Philly, Washington and Baltimore.  TMACx2 today (McCarthy and McCarver)

Another note:  Kendrick was told he's off the playoff roster and his ass is being shipped to the Florida Instructional League.  At least it's not Japan....  :-D

Jay - try thegamelive.com (that link we post on the EMB game threads)

Rome

That's a shame about Kendrick.  He's a good kid who pitched way over his head last year.  Here's hoping he finds whatever he lost this year.

Geowhizzer

Ended up getting the audio on XM.  Like when I was a kid listening to the game on the radio.

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

I hope the Cubs drop about 11 runs soon. Then they will switch to the Phils here.

No luck on the link, Ed. All are blocked.

I'm following on Gamecast.

BigEd76

Pat sac fly foul out to Dukes...1-0 Phils

1st and 2nd, 1 out for Feliz right now

Now bases loaded for Ruiz.......sac fly 2-0

Moyer walks on 4 pitches to reload em, but Rollins grounds to Zimmerman

2-0 Phils after 4

BigEd76

Werth drops a 2-out line drive on the run near the fence, allowing a runner to score

2-1, bottom of the 5th

He redeems himself with an opposite-field shot to the same area!  3-1

Don Ho

I just got on the board to bitch and moan about Werth and whatta know?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

shane just missed a home run that would have put this thing away - well sort of. 

PhillyPhreak54

One of the guys on the Phils MB hooked me up with a link to watch it online.

Sweet!

Now if I could just find a way to watch the post game celebration....

anyone know how to watch CSN online/

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 27, 2008, 05:30:15 PM
One of the guys on the Phils MB hooked me up with a link to watch it online.

Sweet!

Now if I could just find a way to watch the post game celebration....

anyone know how to watch CSN online/

WELL...??!?