2017 College Football

Started by ice grillin you, May 25, 2017, 02:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

hou

this is a total coinflip game so i run for my aac jawn
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

MDS

anyone have any strong feelings about wiscy/mia tonight? ive gone back and forth on this game and right now am eating the 6.5 with wiscy.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

miami seems too easy there....id go wisky for that reason but have no real feeling on it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 30, 2017, 11:57:16 AM
miami seems too easy there....id go wisky for that reason but have no real feeling on it

that was my thinking...it seemed way too high but its been sitting steady in the 6-7 point range. miami has to be a fraud?

i had miss st all week then changed to lou this morning. L. if i keep it im alone in 1st.

Don Ho

Fiesta Bowl first bowl game I've really watched this season.  shtein, Barkley is damn good.

Pac 12 1-7 in bowl games going into today. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

ice grillin you

I think the big ten is now 8-0 in bowls
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

on that note:

michigan -7.5 over south carolina. i have to ride harbaugh?

SD

My buddy is a huge ND fan, bet him $50 LSU would win outright. Didn't bother checking the line.

MDS

lsu is ~3 pt faves and its always inflated a bit because of the dumb mic notre dame fans

Rome

I was thinking about driving over to Orlando for the game but the weather is yikes ugly right now.  Low 50's and pouring ass rain.  Tickets are like five bucks, though.  Lol.