Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Sure, if that's what you're into. It's your world, buttholes.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

charlie

Quote from: mussa on April 13, 2010, 11:00:47 AM
...and we should get cancer and die right? Or AIDS. Or kill ourselves got it, thanks

Quote from: mussa on April 13, 2010, 11:03:45 AM
if anyone of you read through this entire thread, then you, my friend should leave the message board, burn, contract AIDS, then get cancer and die.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

somebody is onto me...
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

phattymatty

up to level 13 bitches.

so i had the best game ever yesterday, had at least 8 or 9 kills which is about double what i've ever had.  then the game disconnected and i didn't get any points.

my favorite map is the wasteland.  i just lay low in the grass and pick people off. 

Seabiscuit36

you can do different types of setups on different maps.  Like on Highrise, i use a running setup of a submachine gun(ump45) lightweight and marathon so i can just run and gun.  I only snipe on certain maps like Wasteland, Derail, Afghan, and Sub Base.  Sniping on hardcore is so much better as its one shot kills. 

Also read that the next map pack is going to be coming out in a few months.  Its going to have two maps again from COD4, and some ones.  Apparently Infinity Ward had to pay Activision to allow them to put the COD4 maps in.  Definitely explains why those guys all left
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

these map packs...do you have to buy them?

also, there are so many people who just talk to themselves the whole game.  kinda creeps me out.

Seabiscuit36

you dont have to, they're expensive, but you get on some different ones that mix it up for you.  The people on there are farging weird for the most part.  I just turn my volume down, or have the volume low and occaisionally talk to tell people where the opposition is camping.  I'll only have my Mic on if i'm playing with a group i know.  Getting on there after school lets out is a mess, farging kids are punks. 

mussa

Wow so new map talks already? Even though COD4 only did one map pack? Sounds like a rumor that will never be. I of course hope they are true because there isn't a single game out there that compares. I tried Bad Company 2 demo and it just seemed whack compared to COD series. I might have to rent it to get the real feel of it. Anyone try it out?
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Munson

Gears of War 3 trailer came out this week. Looks farging awesome.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Zanshin

Awhile ago, I picked up Quantum of Solace for $6 or so on Newegg. Finally got a chance to play it, and I really enjoyed it. The story wasn't very long, but it was action-packed and fun. Definitely worth the $6. I was developed by Treyarch, so the gameplay was sort of similar to Call of Duty.

Seabiscuit36

SD

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 17, 2010, 04:54:25 PM

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=468_1274045745
lmao

haha

Have you played that game yet? It looks decent and got great reviews.

Think I've asked this before but anyone know how to fix a games graphics? I can't play Left For Dead without half the screen looking like confetti. Pretty sure there's a patch but how in the hell do I get it to fix it? I did the update for the game but that didn't fix it.

Seabiscuit36

not yet, but i'm going to try and pick it up tomorrow.  From everything i've read this is what GTAII was to games.  We'll see, but its on my list to buy.  Is is the video game system or the game SD?