DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles/20110128_Ashley_Fox___In_Hawaii__Eagles__DeSean_Jackson_talks_Eagles_future.html

QuoteThis week in Hawaii, Jackson has been recruiting Oakland corner Nnamdi Asomugha, who will become a free agent in March because he did not reach certain performance incentives. An all-Pro selection in addition to a Pro Bowler, Asomugha was easily the most feared cornerback in the league this season. Teams rarely threw in his direction, and when they did, he made them pay.

"I talked to Nnamdi," Jackson said. "I said, 'Man, come on, Nnamdi, we need you to come sign with us,' because if we had him and Asante, oh, my God. That's very dangerous."

Don Ho

Pro Bowl good for one thing, recruiting.  Worked with TO.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Don Ho on January 28, 2011, 09:04:09 PM
Pro Bowl good for one thing, recruiting.  Worked with TO.

And that's a good thing?

Rome

Like my first fiancee it was for the first year then it got ugly.

rjs246

Quote from: Rome on January 29, 2011, 10:26:03 AM
Like my first fiancee it was for the first year then it got ugly.

I don't know if you're joking or not but if you were engaged and it ended badly, why on earth would you ever consider doing it again? [/wrong thread]
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

QB Eagles

I'm just unclear about whether the engagement got ugly, or the fiancee.

MDS

its also possible she realized she married a cranky nerd who likes sports a lot
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Got engaged, later discovered I hated her and her retarded mongrel slovak/polack family, and bailed.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on January 29, 2011, 11:43:35 AM
its also possible she realized she married a cranky nerd who likes sports a lot

^^Doesn't know the meaning of fiancee or engagement^^

and probably never will

Rome

You expect a lot from a Temple graduate.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

pimp is on George Lopez's talk show tonight.  No idea why

QB Eagles

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 01, 2011, 11:40:51 PM
pimp is on George Lopez's talk show tonight.  No idea why

Probably the same reason Brian Wilson was on there the other day. A Youtube embed on a sports blog or two is the closest that show is going to get to having actual viewers.

Don Ho

Lopez is horrible.  Tried to watch it the other night and couldn't take it.  Guys not even funny.  Apparently he's a real icehole and is full of himself.  Take Carlos Mencia any day.