Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

the worse this gets the better it is for gabe and maybe klentek being fired

since rhys stinks the last good phillies every day player they drafted and developed is choke. im not joking. this is a good franchise.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

That's stealing you dumb Gentile. 

PhillyPhreak54

🤷‍♂️🤣

I always ask and he never does it. Maybe one day!

MDS

you have a disposable income, its really cheap

just sign up you jew

PhillyPhreak54

I prob should. I see a lot of interesting stories on there

Geowhizzer

I've toyed with the idea, but I think one more online bill will send my wife over the edge.

Don Ho

That last defensive exhibition confirms this is the worst team in baseball right now.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

VV may not make it past the third tonight, Jesus.  It's the Marlins!  The Marlins!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm not watching.

But the Marlins ownership of them may be the most frustrating thing about this season. They're supposed to torpedo shtein teams.

QB Eagles

I can't imagine any reason anyone would care about the outcome of these games. The Phillies themselves sure don't.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer