Week 8 - Commanders: Eyes To The Wind

Started by MDS, October 23, 2023, 12:38:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

they have been really good defensively against every team except wash, but BETTER GET IT SOLVED

dallas is going to score some points, eagles should score more
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Only you, trollodenker, would say that.

MDS

ill take the defense that shut down miami and LA...you can have the one that inexplicably cant stop sam howell

get. it. fixed.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

QB Eagles

Eagaholic

Now that he's on the inside, would not be surprised if Harris has the team on the market this week.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on October 29, 2023, 04:34:25 PMThe defense wears me out, man. 

Only takeaway today. 

We all know AJ is God, solidified today
Two awful fumbles
Defense?  WTF?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Here is it really pisses me off, listening to all the Talking Heads make excuses for the Chiefs because it snowed yesterday in Denver and Mahomes has the flu and then Brock Purdy's coming off a concussion. farg all of you.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Eagaholic on October 29, 2023, 05:02:58 PMNow that he's on the inside, would not be surprised if Harris has the team on the market this week.

😂😅

Don Ho

Roob!

" Where on Earth was D'Andre Swift in the first half? I think Brian Johnson is doing a good job overall, but he does tend to forget about the running game sometimes, and when the Eagles got to halftime and Swift had one carry for three yards, it seemed like opening day all over again. Johnson finally started dialing up Swift, who ran 15 times for 56 yards in the second half with a 4th-quarter touchdown run. I get that you liked the matchup between the Eagles' passing game and the Commanders' secondary, but Swift is too good to be ignored like this."

Don Ho

Watching AJ Brown is simply amazing right now. I can't remember the last Eagle that left me speechless.  Reggie? TO for a minute.  Randall until he fell in love with himself.

Diomedes

from a weekly post-game wrap piece the WaPo publishes called "hail or fail"

QuoteFail: Kelly green

In a familiar scene, FedEx Field looked and sounded like an Eagles home game on Sunday. Daniel Snyder may be gone, but it'll take more changes and more time for the Commanders to experience anything resembling a home-field advantage when division rivals visit Landover.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2023/10/30/commanders-eagles-highlights-and-lowlights/
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger