Sports Suffering Cities (updated thru '19 Washington Nationals)

Started by ice grillin you, January 28, 2006, 11:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Demon

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 07, 2007, 08:58:32 AM
i have been to lacrosse outdoor games...i have watched parts of indoor games...i personally know numerous lacrosse players...i have bar brawled many times with lacrosse players...the sport sucks and the culture behind it is even worse

but enjoy your indoor games because the players arent overpaid...btw what is the going rate for indoor lacrosse palyers and how much do they have to make before they are "overpaid hoydas"

Seriously, how does a fat white boy bar brawl?
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

ice grillin you

i keep the burner on my hip yo.....blastin those seashell necklaces like they cans on a fence post
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Wings games are great.  Its like hockey without skates, and with music like Adema/Tool playing in the background  :yay
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Lacrosse is the greatest sport ever played. It combines the hand-eye coordination of baseball, the physical nature of hockey, the athleticism of soccer and the 10-man team coordination of football. It's high-scoring and fast-paced. It has everything that people look for in sports, minus the lard-assed, tobacco-chewing lumps of shtein posing as athletes that baseball has.

There are inner-city leagues popping up all over the easy coast, so clearly the 'culture' of the sport is changing to be more inclusive. And the fact is that only ignorant, fatass baseball fans with an irrational hatred of anything different would dislike it.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Once the black people start playing lacrosse, they will dominate it.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

the black people need to dominate something more useful than lax.

like finance or real estate or reading
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on February 18, 2007, 09:15:24 PM
the black people need to dominate something more useful than lax.

like finance or real estate or reading

:-D :paranoid

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

dumbest argument ever.  blast lacrosse and hockey both off the map and 99% of the country wouldn't even know.

PoopyfaceMcGee

rjs would spontaneously combust, though.

rjs246

There's no arguing with that, phatty. But to say that EITHER sport isn't a good sport is idiotic.

IGY hates rich white kids. Fine. I've got no love for rich people myself. But the sport of lacrosse itself is one of, if not the greatest sport ever.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

john ameche likes lacrosse

I have nothing to contribute
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous