DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

So you're saying they should break the bank on Jackson? 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 29, 2011, 12:58:45 PM
So you're saying they should break the bank on Jackson? 

YES. And furthermore, if you disagree, you're an old, fat racist.

MDS

break the bank?

hes 1 of like 3 people on earth who can do what he does on a football field. you either value that or you dont.

the eagles have more money than god and are not even remotely close to going "over the cap" which is impossible anyway. they are just a bunch of spiteful, arrogant businessmen who'd rather count beans than win games.

but again the fact that pimp isnt locked up after his first 3 years in the league while steve smith and the rest of the undeserving crowd got theirs is a pretty obvious sign that they are interested in him past this year. itll make old farts like rome and bob costas happy but it will make them a significantly worse team.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I value it.  I don't value it despite all reason.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 29, 2011, 12:55:20 PM
jesus how far up banners butt is rome?

its amazing...i mean he always takes banner incs side but what i wanna know is how does he know all this stuff about what the eagles have offered and what pimp is asking for....because i have not read a or heard a single thing anywhere about contract specifics or even if a contract was ever offered

is this inside spadaro information??
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

LOL - yep, that's me... Banner fan!

Troll.

MDS

its probably a blind love of banner than hes thinking "if that negro jackson and his slimeball agent were asking for a fair price, mr. banner would certainly agree to it."

where as whats actually been reported is that the two sides havent even talked, and with the way pimp is playing, somewhere in a large office in the novacare banner and roseman are celebrating all the coins they will save this offseason.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Quote from: MDS on November 29, 2011, 01:01:33 PM
break the bank?

hes 1 of like 3 people on earth who can do what he does on a football field. you either value that or you dont.

the eagles have more money than god and are not even remotely close to going "over the cap" which is impossible anyway. they are just a bunch of spiteful, arrogant businessmen who'd rather count beans than win games.

but again the fact that pimp isnt locked up after his first 3 years in the league while steve smith and the rest of the undeserving crowd got theirs is a pretty obvious sign that they are interested in him past this year. itll make old farts like rome and bob costas happy but it will make them a significantly worse team.

Minimal spelling errors? Check.
Generally decipherable grammar? Check.
Making a good point? Check.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 29, 2011, 01:14:27 PM
its probably a blind love of banner than hes thinking "if that negro jackson and his slimeball agent were asking for a fair price, mr. banner would certainly agree to it."

where as whats actually been reported is that the two sides havent even talked, and with the way pimp is playing, somewhere in a large office in the novacare banner and roseman are celebrating all the coins they will save this offseason.

if you want pimp gone because you dont think hes that good or hes not giving 100% this year then fine...but unless you are front office whore i dont see any other reason youd completely make up the fact that the eagles want him back and have made multiple contract offers to him but hes simply asking for too much money

Rome

What part of I HOPE HE STAYS is eluding you?

Eagaholic

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 29, 2011, 07:25:04 AM

what you are doing is making a common mistake with quick and thats thinking because his name was fast that he was some sort of incredible speed demon...just as mack strong wasnt the most powerful guy in the nfl...this isnt the comics where fast people are named flash and good swimmers aqua...

Yes, I guess that's it. The name. Fooled Madden too, who unlike you obviously can't know much about football either, because that's who I heard comparing Quick to Branch and how very few receivers in the league have the speed to run through double coverage, but Branch was one and Quick had that ability as well.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on November 29, 2011, 01:45:14 PM

the part where you act like a cranky 50 year old floridian and kvech about things

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on November 29, 2011, 01:45:14 PM

i never said you didnt want him to stay...just that you are making stuff up to make the front office look golden

Hawk

From what I heard the eagles haven't made a single offer.   Basically rosenhaus made an offer and the eagles didn't counter.   farging morons.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Hawk on November 29, 2011, 03:32:41 PM
From what I heard the eagles haven't made a single offer.   Basically rosenhaus made an offer and the eagles didn't counter.   farging morons.

im not saying thats the case either...im not even killing banner inc and praising pimp...im just simply saying i dont see him on the team next year

all im saying is they have had a year to resign him and instead have signed everyone else in the world except him...and this is includes mega contracts (vick, assy), big contracts (cullen jenkins) significant one year deals (vy, steve smith) and one year cheapies (ronnie brown)

to me they have basically went out of their way NOT to sign him which says they dont really want him....hence the reason i think hes has five games left as an eagle