DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

Bye bye Pimp. It was fun while it lasted.

Seabiscuit36

Just what this season needed.  farg this team
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BobbyT

Must have been upset over the drops he has had and couldn't sleep.....yeah that's it ::)
"And with 1:16 remaining this place is in a state of shock!"

SunMo

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 13, 2011, 11:10:23 AM
Roob says on Twitter that he was told by a team official that this wasn't the first incident.

Mike Freeman of CBS also says he was told that the Eagles have been tiring of his attitude.

And the waterfall of negativity has begun...

yup here comes the banner co propaganda. 

same thing happened with Michael Lewis after he refused to sign their lowball extension

i'm preempting the expected idiotic comments after maclin has a big game against a horrible defense about how he doesn't need desean.

dgunn just said on csn that desean has NEVER been offered a new contract by the eagles and that other players have missed/been late to meetings this week.  funny how the pending fa is the one who gets benched.

if you fools don't see this for what it is, there is nothing i can do to help you.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

the "this wasn't the first time" comment will work its magic again

people are dying to call pimp a lazy stillupfront. now they can.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Meeting or no meeting, Jackson has played like shtein for at least the last several games, and for most of the season.

Eagles_Legendz

season = 2005 to a T

and this is as much the FO fault as it is jacksons.

Rome

He's played like shtein and he leads the world in drops.  Now he's missing meetings and sulking all over the place.

Give him a week off and hopefully he will get his head on straight.

Eagles_Legendz

yeah but didn't everyone say this would happen in the offseason when he didn't come close to getting a contract?  people said it was all the FOs fault now, and its played out how most expected, unless you really think he was going to bring his A game this year without a deal.

Geowhizzer

He's not doing himself any favors for next year.  He'll still get a sweet deal, but not quite as sweet.

Munson

Maclin is the better WR. Jackson is still good. Has played like shtein over the last 3 weeks, including an alligator arm. The Eagles should still resign him. End thread.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Eagles_Legendz

agreed.  he won't get as good of a deal as he would have if he had a great season this year, but he'll still get paid by some team.

i'm just saying, the FO deserves tons of blame for this.  jackson has always been a primadonna, so people should have known a season like this was coming.  now its here, and the FO is spinnnnning it so people won't be upset after he's gone without so much of a contract offer next year.  signing him in the offseason would have avoided this.

SD

Quote from: Geowhizzer on November 13, 2011, 12:38:42 PM
Meeting or no meeting, Jackson has played like shtein for at least the last several games, and for most of the season.

yup...and the Desean homers refuse to admit he has a "I just don't give a shtein" attitude on the field this season.

Quote from: SunMo on November 13, 2011, 12:09:02 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 13, 2011, 11:10:23 AM
Roob says on Twitter that he was told by a team official that this wasn't the first incident.

Mike Freeman of CBS also says he was told that the Eagles have been tiring of his attitude.

And the waterfall of negativity has begun...

yup here comes the banner co propaganda. 

same thing happened with Michael Lewis after he refused to sign their lowball extension

i'm preempting the expected idiotic comments after maclin has a big game against a horrible defense about how he doesn't need desean.

dgunn just said on csn that desean has NEVER been offered a new contract by the eagles and that other players have missed/been late to meetings this week.  funny how the pending fa is the one who gets benched.

if you fools don't see this for what it is, there is nothing i can do to help you.

Look man, I hate Banner and all, but if you believe this conspiracy theory nonsense then I don't know what to say. Desean has played like shtein all season. Maybe they offered him a contract maybe they didn't, but how does it help the team today to make him sit? You don't sit a guy like Desean just to 'send a message'.