DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

LBIggle

definitely gay. but is it enjoyable. soft hands and all.

ice grillin you

my prediction this week for his 50+ yard touchdown is a deep post or a seam route btwn the safeties

for two straight games they have run a deep corner out of a fake post...do the opposite this week and i think you can catch the safety working to close to the sideline trying to get to the corner route that he thinks is coming
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

it still bothers me they picked Trevor Laws over pimp, and i would be furious had they not gotten him.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on November 05, 2009, 09:31:29 AM
it still bothers me they picked Trevor Laws over pimp, and i would be furious had they not gotten him.

Who cares? They have him, so it really doesn't matter.

IGY it is funny you say that because when he made that play last week my buddy was saying "watch Desean is going to score right here on a big play!" Not really too bold of a prediction though, he does it often. 

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

fansince61

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 05, 2009, 09:19:30 AM
my prediction this week for his 50+ yard touchdown is a deep post or a seam route btwn the safeties

for two straight games they have run a deep corner out of a fake post...do the opposite this week and i think you can catch the safety working to close to the sideline trying to get to the corner route that he thinks is coming

Giants saftey bit on the post move hard and came out looking real bad.  He is just so quick. I heard someone on the radio say that he has run a 4.25 40.  True?

ice grillin you

he ran a +4.3 at the combine....ive heard many times he ran a 4.2 somewhere but it was far from official and i kinda question it altho i wouldnt put it past him...i mean people have claimed darren mcfadden ran in the 4.2's which is complete bullshtein...regardless he is fast as shtein but his bigger strength is the incredibly fluidity in his hips

Seabiscuit36

and he floats.  He had a pretty bad combine from what i remember from what they were expecting, but Jerry Rice clearly did a great job with him. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

his combine was deemed bad because he came in like two or three inches shorter than his height that cal listed him at and if i remember correctly like 10 pounds lighter

PhillyPhanInDC

He ran a 4.3 something at the combine. It was Gruden who said he saw him run a 4.25 at his pro-day. He was also rumored to have a run a sub 4.3 while at Cal.

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 05, 2009, 10:17:37 AM
regardless he is fast as shtein but his bigger strength is the incredibly fluidity in his hips

That's really what makes him so special. The guy could get separation from a DB in a phone booth. What's he gets that separation, I don't know there is a DB in the league who can recover the gap against him. Just sick.

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Seabiscuit36

the crazy part was he was a decent route runner in college, but that time with Rice really made a huge difference from what i saw in Cal games.  i'm still LOL at Devin Thomas and Jerome Simpson over Pimp

Sgt PSN

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on November 05, 2009, 10:31:20 AM
the crazy part was he was a decent route runner in college, but that time with Rice really made a huge difference from what i saw in Cal games.  i'm still LOL at Devin Thomas and Jerome Simpson over Pimp

Its LOL for any WR that was drafted ahead of him. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

hbionic

Finally, we are the ones LOLing...and not being LOLed at.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you