DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMarchHare

Quote from: Don Ho on January 05, 2009, 03:20:10 PM
Quote from: SunMo on January 05, 2009, 03:18:03 PM
So, we're all racists then?

Yes, we hate everyone.

"That's our Harry.  He hates everyone.  Jews, Heebs, stillupfronts, Chinks."
"How's he feel about Mexicans?"
"Ask him"
<pause>
"Especially Spics".
Anyone but Reid.

shorebird

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

Do people still read that magazine?

Do people still read magazines?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on January 07, 2009, 08:49:30 AM
Do people still read that magazine?

Do people still read magazines?

newspapers and magazines is all i read

philly mag is the best periodical in the country and of course entertainment
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

I love the Sporting News.  They switched to a bi-weekly format and its even better now. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote"Everyone wants to talk about the Giants, they're the Super Bowl champs, they're so great...and they are still the Champs, but we're going to go in there and beat them."

Apparently the Giants posted this in the locker room and a lot of players were reading it.

Good for Pimp to talk it...now he has to have a good game. No more shtein like in Washington.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

ahhh...the ever frightening, game changing newpaper clipping in the locker room bit

just back it up pre-celebration boy...I like it

ice grillin you

ive waited for someone like pimp since buddy and the gg d....id rather pimp be a linebacker or a defender in general so he could go out and hurt someone but ill take this any day of the week...problem is mcnabb probably wont throw it to him as a punishment for being to cocky and also if pimp actually goes out and has a great game it takes the shine off donnie...might have to do it via punt return
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 09, 2009, 01:47:50 PM
might have to do it via punt return

Fine.  And I hope there is an uncalled, relatively flagrant illegal block in the back to give Giants fans something more to bitch about.

MDS

yes, finally someone on this mormon lethargic team got the balls to talk

farg yes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Quote from: reese125 on January 09, 2009, 01:09:52 PM
ahhh...the ever frightening, game changing newpaper clipping in the locker room bit

I agree...everyone is so scared to say anything. You can either trash talk...or you can talk confidently about your abilities.

I wish he would have just said, "farg the Giants". That would have been awesome.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05