Around the NFL - 2017

Started by Diomedes, February 10, 2017, 07:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Bears TE Zack Miller was/is facing the very real possibility that he will suffer leg amputation from a football injury.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ChicagoBears/status/925054129004797952?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

That injury was nasty. And the refs stole a TD from him to boot

Texans get Jeremy Lane, 2018 5th and 2019 2nd
Seattle gets Duane Brown

QB Eagles

shtein

we didn't need the seahawks patching up their glaring weakness

PhillyPhreak54

Wow

Niners just dealt a 2018 2nd for Garrapolo

SD

Sgt PSN

Does John Lynch keep his job long enough to not use the 2nd rd pick he just traded away?

PhillyPhreak54

I think that's a good deal for SF

NE could've had more from CLE. Bill must hate them with a passion

Cousins potential destination

Jets
Jags
Browns
Cards
Broncos

Eagles_Legendz

I enjoy Simmons (in doses) but it's going to be amazing to watch him spin this.  He is spectactular at overrating his teams' players and assets and then backtracking and justifying trades once they're made. 

Two weeks ago he says on his podcast he wouldn't trade Garoppolo for TWO first round picks.  Instead they get a single second round pick.  By tomorrow it'll be an amazing trade.

Diomedes

Patriots gonna sign Kap?

Or Hoyer.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Kraft donated 1mil to Trump's inauguration and Tom Brady has a MAGA hat in his locker.  They'll probably sign you to be their back up before Kap. 

Make sure you get an errands clause in your contract.

SD

There's a better chance the Pats sign Teo nesheim than there is them signing Kap

Diomedes

If I were BB, I'd ask for Kap.

QB Eagles

Rumor is that it's gonna be Brian Hoyer, who played 3 years for the Pats and was just dropped by the Niners. Rapoport says the only reason he wasn't included in the trade was the compensatory pick implications.