2008 Week 3

Started by BigEd76, September 16, 2008, 07:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasEagle

Methinks Aaron Rogers has been hyped a wee bit too much. That bubble's popping right about now.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Quote"We have to be professionals," guard Brian Waters said.

"We have to play a lot better," tight end Tony Gonzalez said.

"(Expletive)," running back Larry Johnson said.

"We've got to eliminate mistakes," defensive tackle Glenn Dorsey said.

Also, the players did have something to say about the length of the football season.

"It's a long season," Waters said.

"Long season," Gonzalez said.

"We've got a long season ahead of us," cornerback Brandon Flowers said.

"(Expletive)," running back Larry Johnson said.

:-D

BigEd76

Looks like San Diego won't go 0-3

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

is it creepy that the first thing i did was look at her facebook profile?

and her tits are NOT as big as you might think
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

tell her you're buds with Marcus Hayes and you're in like flint

MDS

how about i tell her that i would gladly sniff her icehole
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

that only works for are jay ess

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

QB Eagles

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on September 23, 2008, 07:18:50 PM
Bulger got benched

For 85 year-old walking concussion Trent Green, who was signed by the Rams more than nine and a half years ago.

The Green-Warner-Chandler-Martin turnstile of Ram QBs with previous lives as rejects from the early 90s continues. It's a real testament to how bad the NFL is at finding new QB talent.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Run, don't walk, to get Green on your fantasy team!

reese125

If the Rams want a spark so bad...how about you bench the left side of the offensive line and put in the back-ups

Trent Green is all of a sudden going to have time to throw now? Christ.

TRUCK RATHMAN

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 21, 2008, 08:44:12 PM
- The Lions backup QB is some cat named Dan Orlovsky. He came in to finish up the game today after Kitna got hurt. How the farg does Matt Millen have a job?

See? After all these years of letting his team rot, it took Orlovsky to bring William Ford to his senses.