2008 Injury Report

Started by reese125, August 11, 2008, 09:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seabiscuit36

Thank god, i took him in my other league in the 14th round, and somehow F'd up and started him last week when he was iinactive
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

I'm still not sure he's the best pickup. The fact that he was inactive last week doesn't bode well. I'd think that Henderson is the better option. At least you know he'll see the field...
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

Henderson is basically their homerun guy, he's not good at running routes, but he'll outrun most DB's in a straight fly route
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Exactly. My point is that in Colston's absence he'll see the field more along with David Patten. Meachem will probably be activated but who knows if he'll even get on the field...

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on September 10, 2008, 11:29:48 AM
I'd think that Henderson is the better option.

Sure, but where is he to be had on waivers?  8-team leagues, maybe?

ice grillin you

i got lucky and dropped meachem and picked up devery before the colston injury

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Just grabbed him in my 12 teamer. Sucker. Of course I'll be scrambling to scoop up Meachem as soon as the Saints announce that he'll actually be the starter...

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

Alex Smith to IR

He must have caught a stray projectile from the bench.

Also, Brady has to wait for surgery, since both his MCL and ACL are toast.

Rome

That's a shame about Smith.  I thought he was going to be an excellent pro quarterback coming out of college.  Ah well, just add that to the Everest-like list of things I was wrong about in life.

PhillyPhreak54

SF looks dumb since Rodgers slid so far andthey should have taken him.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Rome on September 10, 2008, 07:35:31 PM
Ah well, just add that to the Everest-like list of things I was wrong about in life.

Dude, your pet rock collection will be worth hundreds.... just you wait!

methdeez

Quote from: Rome on September 10, 2008, 07:35:31 PM
That's a shame about Smith.  I thought he was going to be an excellent pro quarterback coming out of college.  Ah well, just add that to the Everest-like list of things I was wrong about in life.
I think if you switched the teams that rodgers and smith got drafted by, they would swich career paths too.