Sammy Morris
3 (5%)
Tyrone Wheatley
7 (11.7%)
someone else
7 (11.7%)

Total Members Voted: 57

MURP

speaking of.  We need a green version of the Strahan smiley... the Adams smiley.   :=)

Dillen

MURP

interesting that Lamar Gordon was roomates with Westbrook at the Sr Bowl. 

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: MURP on September 05, 2005, 02:30:43 PM
Drinking today murp?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MURP

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on September 05, 2005, 02:33:03 PM
Drinking today murp?

not yet, why?

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on September 05, 2005, 02:33:03 PM
Drinking today murp?

?? Lamar said it in his PC
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

eh...thought the was roomates sounded funny.  I need to laugh im stuck at work today  :'(
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

jeffreyjpa

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 05, 2005, 11:12:58 AM
I really hope no one grabs Perry and he ends up back on the PS. He's a good guy to have in case of an emergency and was really hoping he'd make the team.  :(

Agreed PG, and I think Chris McPherson's note in his PE.com article today about the PS here indicates that's what they have in mind, assuming he clears waivers. Assuming he clears waivers and is put on the PS, I wonder if they promote him and drop Reno when Wynn is healthy.

QuoteNote that running back and Philadelphia-native Bruce Perry has not yet cleared waivers. Perry is eligible for the practice squad after being released Sunday when the Eagles claimed running back Lamar Gordon.

PhillyPhreak54

I asked Spads who he thought they'd fill the final spot with and he said Perry...

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 05, 2005, 11:33:37 AM
But they do not have a QB on the PS. They usually keep one there.

Timmy Chang!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: jeffreyjpa on September 05, 2005, 03:02:53 PM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 05, 2005, 11:12:58 AM
I really hope no one grabs Perry and he ends up back on the PS. He's a good guy to have in case of an emergency and was really hoping he'd make the team.  :(

Agreed PG, and I think Chris McPherson's note in his PE.com article today about the PS here indicates that's what they have in mind, assuming he clears waivers. Assuming he clears waivers and is put on the PS, I wonder if they promote him and drop Reno when Wynn is healthy.

QuoteNote that running back and Philadelphia-native Bruce Perry has not yet cleared waivers. Perry is eligible for the practice squad after being released Sunday when the Eagles claimed running back Lamar Gordon.

I was saying that same scenario. And since Wynn is out of the boot and practicing again, Reno might want to let the mgr at Chickies and Petes know to put him on next week's host schedule....
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

I wouldn't be surprised either way, but I have a feeling Andy's going to keep Reno on the roster.

TempleOwl

Quote from: Don Ho on September 05, 2005, 03:34:02 PM

Timmy Chang!

Tommy Chong is also available... :paranoid
"If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck...SHOOT IT!"

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Don Ho

Quote from: TempleOwl on September 06, 2005, 08:25:34 AM
Quote from: Don Ho on September 05, 2005, 03:34:02 PM

Timmy Chang!

Tommy Chong is also available... :paranoid

Funny you mention Tommy Chong.  He's featured on a local commercial for non other than a "head" shop.  What a reach for him!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.