The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

Scarlett Takes a Tumble

funny as farg. If its a repost, then eat me.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

what the farg is wrong with people?  jesus christ, that is bizarre

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

henchmanUK

Quote from: hbionic on November 12, 2008, 04:12:16 PM
Scarlett Takes a Tumble

funny as farg. If its a repost, then eat me.
Man I thought this could have involved some boobage and/or upskirt from Ms Johansson. I am BITTERLY DISAPPOINTED.
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

shorebird

Seabiscuit36

haha, you need clown car music and thats a good video
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

shorebird

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Butchers Bill

I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Father Demon

One thing I hate is movies or TV shows that take place in a strip joint, all the guys are acting like idiots, and yet the strippers don't take off their clothes.

That being said, this looks like a movie that must be seen.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

MadMarchHare

No worries, Demon.  The ladies are all pretty much naked the whole movie.
Anyone but Reid.

mussa

"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

henchmanUK

"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

mussa

Diomedes