The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

watching her slide down the steps is disgusting yet weirdly erotic.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1756342

Hockey mom goes nuts because her kid gets into a fight.  NSFW due to language, keep yo speakers down
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SunMo on April 27, 2007, 01:16:42 PM

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1756342

Hockey mom goes nuts because her kid gets into a fight.  NSFW due to language, keep yo speakers down

Crazy bitch. :-D

Reason #1 why youth sports has become ridiculous.

Someone should break that bitches jaw.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MURP

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

MDS

And I'm moving to Brazil.

PhillyPhreak54

My lord....skeet, skeet.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger