The Philadelphia Kixx are world champions!

Started by The BIGSTUD, April 21, 2007, 06:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

You know, it's rather sad just how desperate Philly fans are to have some sort of championship in the city that we'll root for damn near anything now.  A few years ago we rallied around a friggin horse and this year is an indoor soccer team.  I swear, if a retard from Philly wins gold in the Special Olympics he's going to get a statue right next to Rocky. 

SunMo

to be fair, nobody is really "rallying" around the Kixx
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

that's only because everyone knows that soccer players have teh ghey aids and won't go near them. 

BigEd76

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 23, 2007, 05:48:08 PM
You know, it's rather sad just how desperate Philly fans are to have some sort of championship in the city that we'll root for damn near anything now.  A few years ago we rallied around a friggin horse and this year is an indoor soccer team.  I swear, if a retard from Philly wins gold in the Special Olympics he's going to get a statue right next to Rocky. 

1989 Wings
1990 Wings
1994 Wings
1995 Wings
1998 Wings, Phantoms
2001 Wings
2002 Kixx
2004 Barrage
2005 Phantoms
2006 Barrage
2007 Kixx

City of who-cares champions  :yay

Sgt PSN

More importantly, who the farg are the Barrage and what are they champions of? 

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 23, 2007, 09:59:11 PM
More importantly, who the farg are the Barrage and what are they champions of? 

I was thinking this myself.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Geowhizzer

MDS

Their head coach used to coach the Wings and is the athletic director at La Salle HS. Kill me.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.