The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 28, 2019, 09:49:16 PM
It doesn't stop Spike Eskin from his horrible takes

just curious which ones you think stand out as trash.  i listen to his podcast and tend to agree with the majority of his opinions on the sixers.

PhillyPhreak54

mostly on how he crushes Jimmy

MDS

i pay attention to sports on a pretty ridiculous basis and am on twitter a bunch but i had no idea the sixers played last night until just now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

first game all year i purposefully did not watch.  playoffs can't get here soon enough.

SD

I watched until mid 3rd when the blowout started. They gave no effort.

phattymatty

QuoteVeteran center Greg Monroe plans to sign with the #76ers tomorrow, a league source tells ESPN. Philadelphia will waive center Justin Patton and Monroe will then sign.

Interesting?  He's washed up but still a veteran playoff big to suck up some fouls. better than amir probably.  OK not interesting.

Don Ho

This shtein's getting old. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

smeags

is this team really ready for a serious run ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Geowhizzer

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

somehow their spacing is even worse than earlier this season.

SD

That foul called on Frazier when Jo was running behind him was one of the worst fouls I've ever seen. Don't blame Budenholdzer for being pissed

phattymatty

Jojo is such a master at getting people to lose their shtein.

Also, dude at the end looks like Stephen A Smith running out on the court but it can't be...can it?  Can't figure out who else it might be.

https://streamable.com/k53hl

Don Ho

1-2-3-4-5-One and done SIXERS
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer