The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Simmons is shteintin' the bed right now

Saric needs to be out
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Quote from: Don Ho on May 03, 2018, 10:34:46 PM
Quote from: AO1 on May 03, 2018, 10:29:35 PM
Really depressing watching Tatum dunk all over the court while Fultz can't get playing time over TJ McConnell

Only thing more depressing than this Celtics run is the sight of Fultz on the bench looking clueless

The Celtics are going to have another top 5 pick next season too. I miss Hinkie

Don Ho

Simmons is full collapse mode
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

This is farging depressing

QB Eagles

this was a farging disgrace

Don Ho

Did you see that stat?  Celtics 36-0 All-Time when leading 2-0

MDS

not ready for this level of basketball
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote"I think it was mainly what I did to myself," Simmons said. "I think mentally, I was just thinking too much, overthinking the plays, and wasn't just out there flowing and playing the way I play, which is free."

Welcome to the conference semi-finals Ben.  This ain't the Knicks.

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 26, 2018, 09:20:50 PM
Quote from: phattymatty on March 26, 2018, 09:12:09 PM
i obviously know shtein will go wrong soon but they are right now, not even a question, the best team in the east. at this moment.

as long as they keep playing tanking teams....nuggets arent tanking but they are at the end of a monster road trip which usually means death in the nba and why they have given up this half...everyone else lately been garbage as are the next 6 i think

their weaknesses i think will really show in the playoffs and if they win a round id be really surprised...not a knock just reality...unfortunately right now the things they arent good at are playoff killers

sag off Ben guard his passing lanes and render him useless

zero athleticism and shot making skills on the wing

amazingly their turnovers have been acceptably good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hunt

yeah, ben & jojo are the only guys in the rotation who aren't below average athletically.  you can only go so far with players like that.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Rome

It's gotta be tough to watch Tatum light your asses up while Fultz sits on the bench lost in his feels. 

MDS

not as tough as watching a florida state team full of rapists even though you claim to be a liberal
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

BILL COSBY CHOSE TEMPLE. 

MDS

the university's enabling of that monster is a farging disgrace

and in true trump supporting fashion, instead of admitting your wrongs, you HILLARY FOR PRISON on to the next thing

Rome

Well first of all I wasn't trashing the Sixers or their choice of Fultz.  I was simply saying it's gotta suck from their perspective to see the guy they didn't pick light it up against them.

Second, I'm not sure why you and the other one continually bring up Florida State.  It's kinda weird, really.   I'm a fan of their football team and have been since I was 11 years old.  So what?  Every college program has their issues.  FSU isn't any worse or better.  They have managed to recruit someone who became an actual Rhodes Scholar, and who is now a neurosurgeon at Mass General.  How many ex-Owl football players can claim a similar achievement?

Finally, I'm cheering for the Sixers mostly because I'm from Philly and they're the home team.  I don't have any particular dog in this fight other than I really like Ben Simmons.  If that's too much for you to take, well, too bad, so sad for you.