Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Somebody tossed a cinder block through a window in Sandusky's house.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/20111111_Cinder_block_thrown_through_window_at_Sandusky_house.html

Ginger put on administrative leave for the rest of the season

PoopyfaceMcGee

Now reports are that the high school kid who said Sandusky recruited him this year was lying to garner more interest from other schools. Wow.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD on November 11, 2011, 04:48:19 PM
Somebody tossed a cinder block through a window in Sandusky's house.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/breaking/20111111_Cinder_block_thrown_through_window_at_Sandusky_house.html

Ginger put on administrative leave for the rest of the season

Just like the Gaddafi mob that killed him, I don't condone this at all.

SD

I do.

Children are off limits. You molest them and it should be open season on your ass. I don't care what his other issues are. Maybe he was molested when he was younger (more than likely he was) but there has to be some kind of rational thought in your head that tells you this sort of behavior is wrong. What makes this story worse is that he ran an at risk charity organization that was supposed to help these kids. If someone put a bullet in his head I would say good riddance.

PoopyfaceMcGee

McQueary in protective custody in undisclosed location outside State College

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD on November 11, 2011, 06:23:16 PM
I do.

Children are off limits. You molest them and it should be open season on your ass. I don't care what his other issues are. Maybe he was molested when he was younger (more than likely he was) but there has to be some kind of rational thought in your head that tells you this sort of behavior is wrong. What makes this story worse is that he ran an at risk charity organization that was supposed to help these kids. If someone put a bullet in his head I would say good riddance.

I would say good riddance as well.  Still wouldn't condone the action though. 

Rome

MDS

jesus christ this prayer circle....come on

this isnt church you bible thumpers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

MDS

now its turned into a general big 10 game

no wonder sandusky touched children
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Ahhh... stalking the Paterno house.  Thank God they're putting that freedom of the press thing to good use!

BigEd76

one of igy's heroes from King of Queens:

Quotepattonoswalt
A line of shirtless guys with "FOR THE KIDS" painted one letter each on their torsos. Tasteful, Penn State. Taste. Ful.