Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Too kind. If he doesn't kill himself, let the general population at the State Pen get him.

Rome

How is that piece of shtein not in 24 hour lockdown and further how has someone not mdk'd his ass by now?

Ugh - I'm not even a fan and I feel rage beyond reason over this.  Must be the putrid PA DNA...

PoopyfaceMcGee

Paterno will not be the head football coach at Penn State for this weekend's game vs. Nebraska.

Should be confirmed tomorrow.

SD

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 07, 2011, 07:01:10 PM
Paterno will not be the head football coach at Penn State for this weekend's game vs. Nebraska.

So he'll sit up in the booth and do nothing like he has all season

Rome

He hasn't done shtein in a decade or more.  He's a figurehead only now he's more like Caligula.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Ray Gricar, the DA who oddly decided not to prosecute in 1998, mysteriously disappeared in 2005.

reese125

as disgusting as this story is this shtein is getting good. DA's now missing? I can wait till Sandusky takes down the whole staff and claims JoPA smoked his pole.

consider me hooked.

Geowhizzer

Took my PSU pennant down in my classroom today.  Sad.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

No chance Meyer takes the job now.  They'd be lucky to get Al Golden at this point.

MDS

word on the street is golden is renegotiating his contract to make it shorter so he can get out and take over at psu

heads up: hes awful on gameday
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

I'm still holding out hope for Bill Cowher...and Matt Kemp.

Rome

Quote from: MDS on November 07, 2011, 08:35:17 PM
word on the street is golden is renegotiating his contract to make it shorter so he can get out and take over at psu

heads up: hes awful on gameday

Haha... is this for real because I was kidding.

MDS

i mean its an internet message board rumor

golden is long gone from temple so everything coming out of there about him isnt all that reliable

but run with it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: FastFreddie on November 07, 2011, 07:01:10 PM

Really?
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell