Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

Hard to evaluate a team playing against Griffin.  Its an entirely different offense than they will normally see.  Not saying they should've given up 50, but its hard to take much from that game.

ice grillin you

50 is 50....its not like they gave up 35
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I'm not saying Bolden is great but Mcgloin sucks and shouldn't be on the field. QBs need reps to get rhythm. Not saying PSU wins the game but maybe they keep it close. The two turnovers were crucial.

Geowhizzer

At least they have Temple to smack around next week.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on September 10, 2011, 07:10:04 PM
I'm not saying Bolden is great but Mcgloin sucks and shouldn't be on the field. QBs need reps to get rhythm. Not saying PSU wins the game but maybe they keep it close. The two turnovers were crucial.

tody was men vs boys....the talent gap btwn the two teams wouldnt allow it to stay close

agree on the qb's why the farg are they splitting time....the thing with bolden is that he might be great...but how will we know if he doesnt play...it would be one thing if they had a great qb to split time with him but mcgloin is a straight up pos...not his fault his talent level is nill and he was a walk on...its totally on the coaches for playing him

SD

At least with Bolden he can move the chains and teams have to respect his ability to run. Mcgloin is a drone who is an interception waiting to happen.

ice grillin you

and bolden was a big time recruit for them....who the farg is mcgloin....how many horrible qb's have they thrown the job to for two three even four years over the past 15 years that weve had to sit thru and bolden cant even get one year to himself?

PoopyfaceMcGee

Better than last year's game! Go State!

MDS

so i was just watching the psu highlights on sportcenter

like this is for real? joe paterno is still coaching? officially, unofficially, whatever. this continues to happen.

hes this old italian man in a 65 year old sport coat blabbering and pointing with a cane at a pep rally on friday night, then he sits in the press box as "the coach" because he cant possibly stand for 2 hours without dying.

how does this happen? cant someone, anyone, tell him to just give it up? shouldnt he be going to sleep at 8pm after watching jeopardy and wheel of fortune?

im dead serious temple really might win next week.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Drunkmasterflex

The QB rotation thing is all farging Joe Pa.  I love the dude but christ its more than time for him to go.  He said at halftime yesterday he wanted to see more McGloin.  He is the only one that likes the kid. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

McGloin is really bad. Still staring down receivers. His pocket presence is ok, and he's not afraid to make any throw - but he SHOULD be afraid to make some of them. If they keep throwing him out there and pulling Bolden to the sideline, they get what they deserve.

Drunkmasterflex

Whats bad is I think Bolden sucks too, dude looks like he has made zero progression. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

bolden very well may suck but lets find out....he at least has measureables and some sort of talent and the staff put in much work to get him to psu....why the farg are they not finding out what he can do....anthony morelli sucked and bolden may end up being him but they gave the ball to morelli for two years no questions asked

PoopyfaceMcGee

Bissinger on a PSU rant right now. Says "bet your spouse" Al Golden coaching Nitts in 2 years.