Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

BigEd76

MDS

hate to say it, but this team is going to the national championship game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: MDS on October 26, 2008, 02:20:47 AM

I didn't know the National Championship Game was being played at the Citrus Bowl in Orlando.  Awesome.  I have tickets then.

MDS

if they can win in wisconsin and ohio st then i cant fathom them losing at iowa or at home.

no they are not even a 5th place team in the sec but they will still be there. have fun.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 26, 2008, 02:20:47 AM

They're going.  I'd love to see a Georgia/PSU matchup.  The whole farging state of Hawaii will be on the Penn State band wagon for that.

I was hoping Arizona would beat USC tonight.  17-10, close but no go.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 26, 2008, 02:09:30 AM
luck-y

How, exactly?  It seems to me that they didn't turn the ball over once, didn't get penalized once, and generally outplayed the Buckeyes by roughly a TD.  If they also got lucky, they would have won by more than 7.

Quote from: Don Ho on October 26, 2008, 03:31:16 AM
I'd love to see a Georgia/PSU matchup. 

Georgia does not have many scenarios to make the national title game.  Would you settle for Alabama/PSU?

Drunkmasterflex

Unfortunately I didn't get to see this game or Game 3, I got to sleep on a muddy floor and get my face bit off by mosquitos.  Still it was probably worth it to know they finally beat OSU in Columbus for the first time since joining the Big 10.  It is crazy to think that if they win 3 more games they have a legitimate shot at playing for the National Title.  Iowa and MSU won't be gimmes though. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Seabiscuit36

Did Andy Reid take over the Red Zone offense today?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

they're gonna be lucky to survive this one

Geowhizzer

So much for the mistake-free team.  They look like the Keystone Cops.

MDS

ill leave this one alone, no need to rub it in.

BigEd76

well that sucked.  Clark throws a bad INT then the defense can't get off the field.  They deserved to lose though.....

The BIGSTUD

PSU prob won't drop a spot though. In fact they may even gain on TT if they lose.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS