Thread for Hippos to mock Penn State

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, February 02, 2006, 09:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: rjs246 on August 22, 2006, 11:12:59 PM
WVU is definitely a sick party school too, but I'd take PSU over Morgantown every day of the week.

I guess it is harder for me to judge because every time I have gone down there something crazy has been going on.  The best thing about PSU compared to the rest of those schools other than football day is the fact the bars always have good specials and prices.  To me of all of those schools though the best would be Wisconsin for partying they are very liberal when it comes to smokin the reefer.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

rjs246

State College is far and away the cheapest place I have ever been in terms of booze. The only places I know of that even come close are all foreign cities and most of them are now super-expensive thanks to the farging Euro.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Feva

Quote from: rjs246 on August 22, 2006, 01:59:44 PM
Quote from: EagleFeva on August 22, 2006, 01:40:53 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on August 22, 2006, 12:20:38 PM
Quote from: EagleFeva on August 22, 2006, 11:22:31 AM
I can vouch for Ohio University.

As can I. Halloween at that place is farging ridiculous.

'97, '99 and '03.
Just '98 for me. Dear god.

:-D

I got a buddy who lives in Athens.  '97 and '99 were a lot more fun considering I wasn't engaged and all that like I was in '03.  A little more limiting the last time.  I can pretty much guarantee you from the 1st few times though... there are still a handful of women there who think that Brian Joseph is my real name (which it's not).
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

rjs246

All I had for a costume was this stupid plastic half-mask that went over my nose and upper lip. It made me look like some sort of alcoholic alien chipmunk. That has little to do with your story but that goddamned mask made every single person I saw laugh their ass off. I wish I was wearing it right now.

Let them eat bootstraps.

NGM

Just getting her warmed up.

WE ARE!
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

phattymatty

17 1/2 point favorites tomorrow.

can't wait to see how the offense looks.

rjs246

If they win either of the OSU or ND games I will be mildly excited.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Get pumped, fans and alums... In case you forgot, PSU football is back.

3:30 Akron at PSU - ESPN2

Favre yeah.

PhillyPhreak54

Michael Robinson has 12-59 with 2 TDs tonight for SF. Not too shabby.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 02, 2006, 12:47:40 AM
Michael Robinson has 12-59 with 2 TDs tonight for SF. Not too shabby.

From what I saw of Alex Smith, he should be crawling up the depth chart at QB too.  Yikes.

NGM

College football is upon us.  Get loaded sports fans!

Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Dillen

Akron has shtein for a team except Luke Getsy. Who will undoubtedly look like shtein against PSU's defense.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Getsy's actually pretty good.

Morelli's better.

10-0 State, 2nd qtr.