the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: MDS on March 23, 2013, 03:06:51 AMst lou -4
butler +2

a10 dh. maquette is especially horrendous. im not sure why butler is the dog.

i have no earthly idea how butler lost that game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

marquette is the luckiest team of all time
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

what do you like for tomorrow

im tempted to take the philly schools....plus creighton. farg duke.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

as far as straight lines right now i lean...

duke
iowa state
north carolina
lasalle

MDS

12 is such a high number for temple

indiana isnt that good that they should be giving 12

ice grillin you

i have no feel for that game and will not bet the straight line unless i get all reverse psychology and bet indiania...but taking my heart out of it i think 12 is a really legit number....i think indiana could easily win by 18 or win by 8

MDS

its more of anti-cbb feel than a pro-temple won

if florida gulf coast, harvard, la salle and all these terrible teams can win why cant temple not lose by double digits to some teams whose best player is white

ice grillin you

gotta assume crean is gonna put oladipo on khaliff which will be lights out and indiana is not just better at every other position on the floor but is also deeper

dunph is a much better coachthan crean who sucks but indiana should win this game in double digits

MDS

i saw khaliff beat chester in a playoff game when he was at norristown. we go back. this my boy.

temple +12 book it

ice grillin you

lol at calling a "book it" while getting 12 pts

MDS

ice grillin you

day four darts

san diego st/ole miss (+103)
ole miss -2.5 lasalle
florida gulf coast +8 sd st

SunMo

got 11 of the sweet 16 right.  have the entire east region perfect so far. 

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 24, 2013, 11:48:31 AM
day four darts

san diego st/ole miss (+103) - LOSS
ole miss -2.5 lasalle - LOSS
florida gulf coast +8 sd st - WIN

ice grillin you

sweet 16 - thursday darts

people will point to the incredible mis match in rebounding here...lasalle is somewhere in the 200's and wichita state one of the best rebounding teams in the country...howver that doesnt concern me as much as the size and strength of the wichita state guards....lasalle has beaten teams who are bigger on the glass than them...what they dont beat is teams with big physical guards who can defend...lasalle can win if they go off from three land but I dont see it...i see an offensive clunker from them

wichita st -4 lasalle (66-58)

marquette is the luckiest team ive seen in a while....they just arent that good and shouldnt be here...miami wins by 10

miami -4.5 marquette

love the points with arizona....think this is a wire to wire game...arizona is one of the most talented teams in the country...should go to the wire and wildcats will have a nice crowd advantage in la which is why i love getting pts here

arizona +3.5 ohio st