Week 4 - Chargers: San Diego...Err Los Angeles

Started by MDS, September 24, 2017, 09:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: SD on September 25, 2017, 04:29:44 PM
Quote from: hbionic on September 25, 2017, 04:22:21 PM
Speaking of caring, I'll be at the game.

I'll be in Disneyworld. Taking my daughter for her birthday. My buddy is bringing his family, he has the Sunday ticket and can stream it from his phone.

Classic! We were in Southern Cal in june 2001 during the NBA Finals.  So awesome being there after the Sixers won game 1.  We watched the first half of game 2 at a restaurant outside the park but I it was our last night there so kind of obligated to go for one last visit to Disneyland.  I was walking around with my radio headsets on listening to the second half.  I remember being in line to go on the Peter Pan ride and my wife just shaking her head.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SD on September 25, 2017, 04:29:44 PM
Quote from: hbionic on September 25, 2017, 04:22:21 PM
Speaking of caring, I'll be at the game.

I'll be in Disneyworld. Taking my daughter for her birthday. My buddy is bringing his family, he has the Sunday ticket and can stream it from his phone.

Good luck.  It's farging hot down here.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 25, 2017, 08:40:12 PM
he will be in Florida

Disneyland, Disney World, Lego Land, Six Flags, rides, food, family, stress, shtein load of cash, it's all the same.

And SD, ESPN Zone can be a major shtein show on NFL Sundays.  Tried to get in to the one at Downtown Disney in Anaheim one year to watch the birds/cardinals and it was a complete cluster farg.  Gave up and ended up at some cool Italian place that had tv.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

so the game is airing on mynetworktv, which i guess is a thing, in LA. they cant air on fox but they get this exception.

now its an even bigger guarantee theyre losing
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

Quote from: SD on September 25, 2017, 05:48:53 PM
Quote from: Rome on September 25, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
There's literally a million bars in Disney that have the ticket, dude.  No exaggeration.  A.  MILLION.

There's none in the actual parks. Zip, zero, nada.

We'll be at Epcot for the food and wine festival on Sunday. We might just walk over to the ESPN zone for the birds. You should meet us.

Disney Springs might. 
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

"Disney" is like 50 square miles.  There's an Orlando Ale House just outside Disney Springs plus about a thousand other places to watch the games.  Talk to the concierge at the hotel.  He or she will hook you up.

QB Eagles

I'm imagining some secret Eagles dive bar with Donald Duck tending bar.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

the corpse of dick stockton is doing the game. mark schlayreth on color, who i guess isnt on espn anymore?

all you idiots complaining about joe buck got no clue
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

Rome

Being at a sports bar for most games I rarely hear the commentary anymore anyway.  I didn't hear Buck until the very end because the bar got dead silent just before the kick.  I honestly thought, "holy shtein, that's weird... he's gonna make it" just before the snap.

ice grillin you

I'll take Stockton over buck any day even if it's just to hear his voice...Stockton is the nba and my childhood all day long ...hearing him call Andrew toney the Boston strangler might be my greatest sports moment ever....I love the man

and stink is an awesome analyst not sure about announcer

ice grillin you

this game opened at birds -2 and now is chargers minus 1-2 presumably because of all the injuries