Championship Round - 2016

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 22, 2017, 01:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

does anyone get more jealous than jeff lurie when the patriots win a title at home
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 22, 2017, 09:58:06 PM
does anyone get more jealous than jeff lurie when the patriots win a title at home

me?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

Quote from: smeags on January 23, 2017, 09:38:13 AM
go matty go ?

No. Nothing against him, but Atl is such a fraud sports city and I really don't care to see yet another team win their first SB before the Eagles.

Besides, who the hell roots against the GOAT?

smeags

i hear what you're saying on Atlanta, but I have zero, actually, less than zero interest in rooting for NE.

ice grillin you

Rome

farg Boston.  I'm not cheering for them under any circumstances.  I'd probably cheer for Dallas before the Pats. 

Sgt PSN

It's not so much rooting for the Pats as its rooting against Atl, but admittedly I'm a big fan of Brady, the Hoodie, and how they continuously give a giant farg you to Rog and the rest of the league year in and year out.

smeags

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 23, 2017, 01:02:36 PM
It's not so much rooting for the Pats as its rooting against Atl, but admittedly I'm a big fan of Brady, the Hoodie, and how they continuously give a giant farg you to Rog and the rest of the league year in and year out.

i will admit, part of me wants to see roger have to hand the Lombardi to the pats.

Rome

Yeah, let's definitely cheer for BAHSTAN to get championship #50.

They're the worst group of bandwagoning bitches in the universe.

farg them. 

ice grillin you

tho boston obviously roots for them the patriots they are a new england team thru and thru....in both name and location....in fact they are located closer to providence than boston

and while i despise boston fans its a top 5 sports city for sure...and maybe higher...id rather lose track of how many titles they have than have to see atlanta win one

PhillyPhreak54

I agree

ATL is an awful sports city and they don't deserve shtein

Diomedes

I could care less, won't watch, not kidding.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Quote from: Diomedes on January 23, 2017, 09:30:37 PM
I could care less, won't watch, not kidding.

As if we were going to question that

MDS

not to mention seeing goodell have to give the trophy to brady will be great....i hope tom has a smart ass remark lined up
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.