Brian Dawkins, ex-Eagle

Started by The BIGSTUD, February 27, 2009, 04:51:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

QuoteBrian Dawkins Signs in Denver
Friday, February 27, 2009
Posted By Mike Florio 4:38 PM
After 13 years with the Eagles, safety Brian Dawkins will have a new home.

David White of the San Francisco Chronicle reports that Dawkins has agreed to terms with the Broncos.

Dawkins, 35, had said during the season that he thought he'd work out a deal to end his career in Philly.  It could still happen, but only after a stint with the Broncos. 

:boom

Can't believe it. Can't fathom it.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Zanshin

dis12

C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

Zanshin

rjs246

Wow. That's a real kick in the johnson.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

shorebird

Yeah, it sucks, he was the ultimate Eagle. But really, he's done, and we all saw it this year especailly in the NFCCG. If he can milk the Broncos for a few more mil, more power to him.

Munson

farg that. Yeah we all know he's pretty much done but he needed to be an Eagle for life. Period.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

I can't wait to hear the fan reaction. The front office wonks won't be able to show their faces unless absolutely everything goes right this year...

Let them eat bootstraps.

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

rjs246

I wonder what the douchebag front office taintlickers on the PTATE have to say about this.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Magical_Retard

Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

Diomedes

Best of luck to him. Stupid Eagles.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Magical_Retard on February 27, 2009, 05:16:12 PM
I hate this FO so much.

this...I just had the "kill the messenger" moment of the century calling MURP with this news.  :-[
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen