Brent Celek, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by SunMo, April 29, 2007, 02:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

Quote from: FastFreddie on May 01, 2010, 06:41:57 AM
Celek told his boy Herremans that his nickname is "wost manneans" despite having no background on why.

?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

mussa

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 30, 2010, 08:34:40 AM
i love how the video is 27 different angles of the same two plays

racist.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

NC_Eagle

Became a fan of his Facebook account. Nothing like reading about how he's drinking lots of water because of two a days. Good times!
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

SD

Celek's birthday was last night, so like any normal millionaire 27 year old he went out to celebrate. On his way home the driver spun out of control and was involved in a crash. He failed a field sobriety test and was arrested for DUI. No one was injured.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/20120126_ap_eaglestecelekincarinvolvedinduicrash.html

charlie

i can't wait for him to tweet about it

Diomedes

what a fun way to end your birthday party...sitting on the curb watching the police cuff your pal as the tow truck pulls up to yank what had been your ride home off a guard rail
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BobbyT

A car crash after a train wreck season - his premiums have to go up
"And with 1:16 remaining this place is in a state of shock!"

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SD on January 26, 2012, 07:55:04 AM
Celek's birthday was last night, so like any normal millionaire 27 year old he went out to celebrate. On his way home the driver spun out of control and was involved in a crash. He failed a field sobriety test and was arrested for DUI. No one was injured.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/20120126_ap_eaglestecelekincarinvolvedinduicrash.html

LOL at this...

QuoteHe says he didn't know the driver was drunk

Rome

Of course he didn't.  He was all banged up and probably didn't even realize he was in a car.

Still... Get a fargin limo, jackass.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on January 26, 2012, 01:45:36 PM
Of course he didn't.  He was all banged up and probably didn't even realize he was in a car.

Still... Get a fargin limo, jackass.

yeah i can easily believe he had no clue as to who was drunk and who wasnt...he was the bday boy and was definitely blotto

yes to the second part also...especially on your birthday
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

A limo costs what a hundy an hour right?

That DUI is gonna cost that dick $5k minimum. 

Thanks Brent.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on January 26, 2012, 02:03:01 PM
wait how did this affect you?

Because drunk drivers are everywhere and they're just as, if not more dangerous than some thug with a gun.  And when you've got the financial means like Celek, not having a limo for the night is simply stupid.  I'm just as adoment for harsher punishments for DUI convictions as Dio is for criminal gun use.  I don't care how sauced Celek was at the time of the DUI, he knew his boy was drinking.