Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

a couple of weeks ago the first republican house member to endorse trump was indicted on federal charges

today the second Republican House member to endorse trump was indicted on federal campaign finance corruption charges

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

Quote from: AO1 on August 21, 2018, 06:25:19 PM
LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

Sad part is nothing is going to come of this...watch
I have the opposite point of view. Barron is going to farging juvy by the time this is all done.

ice grillin you

MDS

trumps woe is me playing the victim tweet today about cohen is the funniest thing hes ever done
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on August 22, 2018, 09:15:27 AM
trumps woe is me playing the victim tweet today about cohen is the funniest thing hes ever done

I personally prefer the poor Manafort and his family tweet

ice grillin you

trump spent half his campaign in 2016 chanting lock her up but the other half was drain the swamp.....manafort is the farging living embodiment of the swamp and just got drained yet trump calls it a witch hunt and sad....

how farging stupid are his voters....its unreal

SD

His inbred WV supporters were chanting lock her up at his Klan rally last night

smeags

i am seeing more & more republicans I know turning on trump. these people aren't the fringe though, some have very diverse families and a couple of them are minorities that I could never understand the support to begin with.

point being, he's starting to lose his grip. this is going to end in 2020. maybe even sooner if we are lucky. 
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 21, 2018, 06:46:49 PM
a couple of weeks ago the first republican house member to endorse trump was indicted on federal charges

today the second Republican House member to endorse trump was indicted on federal campaign finance corruption charges

this motherfarger a next level miscreant

MDS

They allegedly described the payment of their family dental bills as a charitable contribution to "Smiles for Life."

Margaret Hunter allegedly spent $152 on makeup at Nordstrom and told the campaign it was "gift basket items for the Boys and Girls Clubs of San Diego."

Margaret Hunter allegedly spent $200 on tennis shoes at Dick's Sporting Goods, which she then claimed as being for an annual dove hunting event for wounded warriors.

Rome

He's more culpable than Nixon was.  Difference is the GOP had some tiny measure of decency them. 

Now...?

Rome

And for all of you cheering today, let me remind you of this...

smeags

the chaos caused by trump's ouster would keep that lemming too busy to cause any real issues in the short time he'd be in office. 
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

He'd be worse than Trump and I have no doubt he'd keep the scum in the White House that Trump has surrounded/insulated himself with.