McNabb on making up with Owens.

Started by Zanshin, September 15, 2005, 09:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

I didn't see this anywhere, and didn't feel like digging any more...so, here you go.

Thought this was pretty funny:

QuoteQuotes of the Day

"He brought me breakfast. He brought me some Krispy Kreme doughnuts and he mowed my lawn. He fertilized it, too." – Donovan McNabb on what Terrell Owens did to mend things with him

"I bought the fertilizer and I brought him some water while he was cutting my grass. I also put my workout facility outside so he could work out in my driveway." - Donovan McNabb on what he did in return for Owens

from here.

PhillyPhreak54

rjs246

This would be funnier if they had just won their game. Yuck it up some other time.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

QuoteI also put my workout facility outside so he could work out in my driveway.

That is pretty funny.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

mcnabb with a funny...the world must be coming to an end

seriously though this is very good to hear...the eagle point total in my in progress prediction for the game sunday just went up by 10
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 15, 2005, 09:20:27 AM
mcnabb with a funny...the world must be coming to an end

Do you live in a cave? The guy has always said seriously funny things....and I would kill to hear his Reid imitation.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

IGY,

Your point total should be already higher than a kite when you look at those terrible 49ers CBs. I think sucks is too nice of a word.

Sgt PSN

Sarcasm, along with most everything else, goes right over PG's head. 

rjs246

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 15, 2005, 09:21:19 AM
.and I would kill to hear his Reid imitation.

All you have to do is listen to every post-game press conference.

"I have to do a better job."
"The injury didn't effect anything, I just need to do a better job."
"The receivers were doing their thing, getting open, I just need to do a better job."
"This team is bigger than one player, we feel that we can do well with the players we have and also I NEED TO DO A BETTER JOB!"

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on September 15, 2005, 09:23:23 AM
Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 15, 2005, 09:21:19 AM
.and I would kill to hear his Reid imitation.

All you have to do is listen to every post-game press conference.

"I have to do a better job."
"The injury didn't effect anything, I just need to do a better job."
"The receivers were doing their thing, getting open, I just need to do a better job."
"This team is bigger than one player, we feel that we can do well with the players we have and also I NEED TO DO A BETTER JOB!"

LOL...I meant in his actual voice. Apparently, he does an awesome, dead-on imitation.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Do you live in a cave? The guy has always said seriously funny things

we have different definitions of funny then...mcnabb is so painfully unfunny its uncomfortable most of the time...i literally have to turn the station...

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 15, 2005, 09:27:39 AM
Do you live in a cave? The guy has always said seriously funny things

we have different definitions of funny then...mcnabb is so painfully unfunny its uncomfortable most of the time...i literally have to turn the station...

Agreed. He's way more goofy than funny.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Wingspan

Quote from: Zanshin on September 15, 2005, 09:04:22 AM
I didn't see this anywhere, and didn't feel like digging any more...so, here you go.

Thought this was pretty funny:

QuoteQuotes of the Day

"He brought me breakfast. He brought me some Krispy Kreme doughnuts and he mowed my lawn. He fertilized it, too." – Donovan McNabb on what Terrell Owens did to mend things with him

ha...owens took a shtein on mcnabbs lawn
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.