Burton should be good to go this week in case Ertz misses

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 12, 2016, 01:55:58 PM
the eagles corner depth is pretty frightening

Was pretty amazing watching Carroll have perfect coverage on Pryor and he still caught that deep ball then the Birds having triple coverage on Coleman and he still brings it in.

Eagles_Legendz

Yep.  Mills was better than he was in preseason but the position is still pretty zesty.  Could be a big game for Alshon. 

PhillyPhreak54

Terrence Brooks would probably be active and Jenkins slides to corner when needed

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 12, 2016, 02:03:56 PM
Terrence Brooks would probably be active and Jenkins slides to corner when needed

he can slide into the slot, but youre still leaving alshon on the outside against small ass carroll and young buck mills. not a good look.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

alshon can get his against almost anyone so im not saying im comfortable with that but carroll with an over the top safety against alshon wouldnt be my biggest concern...its mckelvin being out and everyone else getting pushed up a rung into a position they arent ready for....id almost expect kevin white to have  a huge breakout game more than i would alshon killing them altho obviously either could easily happen

SD

I don't even know if you'd call it a letdown game considering they're playing on the road on MNF and they don't matchup well with the Bears, but I see a 23-17 type game with the Bears winning.

And I know this has nothing to do with the upcoming game but the Birds are 12-29-1 against the Bears all time.

ice grillin you

i think every team has a letdown game after they play the browns

ice grillin you

espn's promo for this game makes me so farging mad....they are playing the eagles fight song which is iconic and some bears song no one even knew existed and playing them against each other....worst case of false equivalency ever

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05