The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Feva

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt.....
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Father Demon

HOLY HELL!!  How many people were killed during the filming of that?

I'm up for some exciting stuff (I've been sky diving, cliff jumping, and did some crazy flying shtein as a passenger), but that is way too insane for me.  No farging way.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

SD_Eagle5

I wish I had the balls cause that looks fun

Father Demon

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Father Demon

SunMo

yeah, i watched that later, great knockout
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

Father Demon

phattymatty

that dude in the middle, jim vance, is the local anchor here and he's pretty laid back for a newsguy.  he came out in public a while back about how he had a big coke problem.

when her legs wobble right before the second fall i lose it.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Father Demon

That is a farging awesome vid!

Diomedes

Isn't it..the skill on display by all parties is ridiculous...