The YouTube Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, June 28, 2006, 01:18:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

ass...i was just coming here to post that
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

That's farging hilarious.  Great find, Seabiscuit.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on July 09, 2007, 03:47:34 PM
ass...i was just coming here to post that
Great minds think alike
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seabiscuit36

Dillen

I saw those a long ass time ago. You all lose.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Dillen on July 09, 2007, 04:02:37 PM
I saw those a long ass time ago. You all lose.

Munson posted them a few months ago.  But he said that they were funny videos just as he describes every other non funny video that he posts so I'm guessing everyone decided to skip it.   

hbionic

hbionic