Rest Of Baseball - 2017

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 08, 2017, 06:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Sounds like Captain Jetes and Jeb! have won the right to buy the Marlins

MDS

a meaningless team in a terrible sports market went for 1.3 bills

imagine what the yankees or sox would go for
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Some of that money that Loria and Samson profit need to go back to the city for that horrendous deal they robbed the tax payers on.

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 25, 2017, 05:29:18 PM
Some of that money that Loria and Samson profit need to go back to the city for that horrendous deal they robbed the tax payers on.

Bwahahahahahaha!

MDS

yea and maybe trump will release his tax returns...and maybe there will be peace in the middle east....and maybe theyll cure cancer....and
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Zimmerman, Harper, and Murphy are the first trio of teammates in history each with at least 25 RBI in April to start a season.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Boston chowder heads are the worst.  White trash at it's best.  I went to school in New England.  I love the city of Boston, great history, great bars and restaurants, Fenway is a must, the T is an awesome transit system, but the fans are complete douchebags.  this happens in Philly and the fan base/city gets crucified.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

my god Bryce Harpers OBP is .517

MDS

ice grillin you

kyle kendrick starting tomorrow for boston

smeags

i like J, but damn if i don't want to see the Phillies somehow get harper down the road just for the re-action.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Machado responding to the Red Sox throwing at him again last night was 90% bleeps. farg Boston.

Don Ho

Oh god I can't wait for manny to go off on that little dickhead Pedroia.

Class act by the chowder heads in attendance at Fenway last night acknowledging Jones and confirming the world isn't really all a bunch of degenerates. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome