Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah they had plenty of opportunities to score too

A shame

And then Harrison walks PIT off

PhillyPhreak54

Baseball pitching is atrocious for the most part

Angels vs A's has featured 20 pitchers.

It's so hard to watch when pitchers continuously fall behind, let leadoff hitters get on and then work at glacial paces.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: SD on September 05, 2017, 09:45:43 PM
J disapproves

i like trolling j about bryce and sometimes am entertained by his shtick but jesus christ there is nobody that can approve of that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

MDS

future phillie machado with your garden variety walk off homer off betances in a playoff race

PhillyPhreak54

Dodgers look like absolute shtein the last few weeks

PhillyPhreak54

I think the Dodgers have dropped 13/14 now

PhillyPhreak54

Indians 19 in a row

They were -400 on the ML tonight lol

They've allowed a mere 32 runs during the streak and have hit 37 homers

phattymatty

pretty sure i just looked at mlb standings for the first time this year.  dodgers lost 10 straight and are still the best record by 4 games? thats insane.

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on September 11, 2017, 10:40:00 PM
pretty sure i just looked at mlb standings for the first time this year.  dodgers lost 10 straight and are still the best record by 4 games? thats insane.

not only have they lost ten straight they have lost 16 of 17
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Tribe is now at 20

They've only trailed in 4 of the 180 innings in this stretch

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds