The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

she's behind oprah but on the list
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

new ratings are out

innes/bruno losing to miss

tick tock, tick tock.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

gargano/macnow and gargano/ellis each got about a year before being pulled

so innes has time. the question is: does bloom (who worships innes) give innes more time OR does cbs just fire bloom.

PhillyPhreak54

Did you share your email response from bloom with crossing broad? If not then it sounds like someone else emailed him and got a defense of Innes outta him

SD

Quote from: MDS on March 14, 2015, 03:45:23 PM

so innes has time. the question is: does bloom (who worships innes) give innes more time OR does cbs just fire bloom.

Innes is the worst thing on the radio right now. Just take my word on this the fanatic is praying they keep him on as long as possible.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 14, 2015, 06:06:09 PM
Did you share your email response from bloom with crossing broad? If not then it sounds like someone else emailed him and got a defense of Innes outta him

god no....first off farg CB with a rusty screwdriver infected with aids. second off, i aint no snitch

Quote from: SD on March 14, 2015, 10:09:35 PM
Quote from: MDS on March 14, 2015, 03:45:23 PM

Innes is the worst thing on the radio right now. Just take my word on this the fanatic is praying they keep him on as long as possible.

i dont need to take your word for it....its the most obvious thing in the world that innes is failing miserably. one thing ive noticed is he is not reading any promos. i think the hosts usually have some kind of deal with those directly (i.e. gargano and primos. the other day bruno read one for the apt complex he lives in). innes is as off-putting and unlikable as possible, so the only places that want to be associated with him are strip clubs. all that hurts the station.

PhillyPhreak54

We should advertise CF and have Innes read it!

PhillyPhreak54

So Innes and Bruno beat Missinelli eh?

MDS

i guess. the whole thing is confusing.

the start of the period was during wing bowl/post super bowl, so WIP got a big boost. miss def. beat them the first 2 weeks head to head. i dont know how the ratings shifted that much in the final 2 weeks to give innes/bruno the win.

on the plus side, miss is freaking the farg out so hopefully another meltdown from him is in order.

PhillyPhreak54

lolol what is Mikey Miss flipping out about? Losing to them?

PhillyPhreak54

Innes and Bruno tried to send flowers to Missinelli lol

The card said "congrats on finishing 2nd to a clown show. 6.7 > 6.0" and the flowers weren't delivered because they wouldn't let the guy upstairs

MDS

i think i want innes to die more than anyone in the world and that includes rush limbaugh

SD

Quote from: MDS on March 16, 2015, 07:39:50 PM
i think i want innes to die more than anyone in the world and that includes rush limbaugh

Same

I'm all for an alternative to MM's show but this is awful. New shows always get a bump in the ratings then level out. No way this lasts.