The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

but we'd really throw the case right?  because farg todd
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he'd get some time in Delco County Jail for sure

MDS

like farg am i trusting my life with some god damn goys
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Don't worry we'd make sure you got kosher bologna sandwiches

Munson

Where would Gargano slide in? Seems like "too big" a name in the area to put at one of the lunch hour times, he's not taking the place of Mike&Mike, and he's not gonna be Missanelli's side kick.

I assume he'd get the 12-2 slot if they're gonna put him in one of the lunch shifts.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Theyre talking about Gargano replacing Mike and Mike. The fanatic has wanted to go local for the morning drive for years. They never found anyone suitable.

My track record:

Told you morons a week before anyone...even wip...the Sixers and flyers were going to the fanatic.
Had Mike miss devote an entire show to diehard being arrested for messing with a guy in a Dallas jersey

shtein can always change but that's the plan right now

Munson

Interesting. Didn't know they were looking that hard to replace Mike and Mike. I actually don't mind Mike and Mike at all, though I suppose I can always switch it over to 97.3 if I want to.

Would they let Gargano do it himself, or give him a co-host? Can't really think of anyone at the station that would fit with him. Though I don't really know who any of the late guys are besides Phil from Mt. Airy. Who I am shocked BTW that IGY doesn't like...every time I hear him I swear the dude IS igy. Says the same exact things, tends to get hyperbolic at times, etc.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Quote from: SD on February 18, 2015, 06:31:31 PM
Theyre talking about Gargano replacing Mike and Mike. The fanatic has wanted to go local for the morning drive for years. They never found anyone suitable.

My track record:

Told you morons a week before anyone...even wip...the Sixers and flyers were going to the fanatic.
Had Mike miss devote an entire show to diehard being arrested for messing with a guy in a Dallas jersey

shtein can always change but that's the plan right now

gargano to 97.5 to host a morning show has been out there for a while, skip
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

i don't like that idea, gargano is the opposite of a morning person but it's probably the best he'll get
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

i can only imagine how hammy gargano will get, but he knows sports. angelo is a lazy hack who doesnt even watch games.

PhillyPhreak54

Finally WatchESPN and FoxSportsGo apps are available to directv users

PhillyPhreak54

SD

I heard this on the way home. Innes was his typical douchey self and Bloom came off like a complete idiot. They're trying to stir up this fake controversy with everyone. It's pathetic what wip has become.

PhillyPhreak54

I used to listen to it non-stop.

I try to tune in now and it's a hot mess.

MDS

MM must have been cackling when this happening. he was talking sports, which is what people want to hear.

meanwhile WIP was manufacturing drama about itself. bloom is a lunatic. my email convo with him wasnt much different. guy is a bitter angry old man who made a terrible decision and cant deal with the heat. hopefully all this gets innes fired sooner.