ice grillin you

cataldi is from rhode island not ny

rendell is a new Yorker

both are now philly thru and thru tho
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i would play the who is more philly game: ____ or some person from this board, but i see romey pounding buds and getting mad and im going to not do it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

this show they have going on espnu now is amazing....its barry melrose aaron boone and joulie foudy among a few others sitting and watching and commentating on the game.....wtf?

PhillyPhreak54

Julie Foudy sports knowledge > Cataldi ?

Munson

They've got the all-22 look on ESPN2
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

lol

So igy....your thoughts on his Hinkie rips?

ice grillin you

I didnt read it but im sure its the same thing he says on the radio....that hinkie isn't available or accountable to the media or the fanbase....which I agree with

ice grillin you

wilbon just ate a chip with the dip

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteThe alarmingly large army of knuckleheads embracing GM Sam Hinkie's master plan need to ask themselves one question: Are Michael-Carter-Williams and Nerlens Noel actually building blocks for a Sixer championship? If your answer is yes, congratulations. You win a lifetime supply of Hinkie Kool-Aid.

QuoteAnd the fraud is Sixers GM Sam Hinkie, whose bogus rebuilding plan is impressive only to idiots.

ice grillin you

i mean you cant really argue with the mcw and nn comment...at least hes ripping the players....and not making some morality based argument about tanking

as for saying the rebuild hasn't been impressive yet hes also right about that except its way early to be making proclamations

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

the cowboys/packers ratings were outrageous for a 1pm game

if the game was at 430 it would have easily cracked 50 million. morelli was wel within his rights to pick up that flag.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

just saw on my local news that greg anthony was busted for trying to sex a prostitute in DC tonight