The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 20, 2014, 11:13:40 PM
I think they're contractually obligated to have that shtein show Mike and Mike on

yeah they are espn whores

bruno back on wip would be awesome....bring back another ant
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: SD on December 20, 2014, 11:14:37 PM
It's missanelli and his ratings kill garganos

i havent been able to find that anywhere...i know he killed eskin and pushed him out. ill take your word for it, but on the whole WIP destroys 975.

itlll be interesting to see what 975 does, but if they get gargano and give him 10-2 they could beat wip in 2/3 main slots.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

On the whole yes, on the demographic that matters (I think it's 18-42) the fanatic beats them. Miss drove Eskin off the radio. WIP were big babies about it, couldn't take it like a man. It was a farging embarrassment. I'll ask tomorrow for numbers but last update I heard Miss was still the #1 ranked sports show on the afternoon drive.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 21, 2014, 12:50:58 AM

i havent been able to find that anywhere...i know he killed eskin and pushed him out. ill take your word for it, but on the whole WIP destroys 975.

itlll be interesting to see what 975 does, but if they get gargano and give him 10-2 they could beat wip in 2/3 main slots.

sd is a huge 97.5 homer cause he worked there he will say anything

MDS

oh wip is pathetic...so butt hurt about everything. its embarrassing to lose to the fake station.

and miss is an all time awful human being. but so is eskin. and cataldi. im not sure if there are any genuinely decent people that are successful on the radio.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Mike Miss is awful too. I talk shtein about Angelo but I will actually listen to the morning show

Mike Miss is a bum. Ever since he hit the producer at WIP I've got nothing for him

ice grillin you

I loved mikey at wip.....but im a wip whore....it literally was more of a father to me than my real dad

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 21, 2014, 01:05:28 AM
Quote from: MDS on December 21, 2014, 12:50:58 AM

sd is a huge 97.5 homer cause he worked there he will say anything

lol...not quite. I listen to both stations equally. Don't really care either way. I just know a lot of people who work for the fanatic.

MDS

do you know marks and brace and if so can you tell them that i hope they die

Munson

I don't get the Mikey Miss hate. I don't love him, but I don't hate him. He doesn't annoy the shtein out of me like angelo does.

I also don't listen every single day, so that probably helps.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on December 21, 2014, 01:18:20 AM
do you know marks and brace and if so can you tell them that i hope they die

That those two, and Mt Airy Phil, have on air jobs is a joke. if this were Fargo, ND market yeah...but Philadelphia? No sir.

Munson

In all honesty, Phil from Mt. Airy sounds like what IGY with a radio show.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

He used to be a caller on WIP

ice grillin you

smeags

Quote from: SD on December 21, 2014, 01:01:33 AM
On the whole yes, on the demographic that matters (I think it's 18-42) the fanatic beats them. Miss drove Eskin off the radio. WIP were big babies about it, couldn't take it like a man. It was a farging embarrassment. I'll ask tomorrow for numbers but last update I heard Miss was still the #1 ranked sports show on the afternoon drive.

pretty sure mikey is still #1. so that makes two shows/hosts he buried on WIP. never liked the cuz. yucks it up too much.

mikey miss hit a producer. farg face cataldi emabarrassed the city forever. no question the morning dumbo is the bigger icehole.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it