my hope is that they win the world series
wheels decides to go out on top and retires
then they blitzkreig mcarthy and move franzke and la to tv with sarge
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Keep hoping.

Wheeler will have to be dragged out of that booth kicking and screaming.

The one severe oversight on the Phillies part is their ignorance on the broadcasting. They cram these jerkoffs down our throats and pretend that everyone loves 'em.

ice grillin you

yeah thats about it....they are pretty much the perfect organization....since moving into the bank i can think of only two wrong moves the phillies have made...letting brett myers pitch after beating down his wife on the street in boston and putting wheels and mcarthy in the tv booth

the announcing thing is really bad because it kills you every single night of the season...its such a shame that thru most of this golden age you are going to have had these two dolts...the team and fans deserve much better

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 16, 2011, 03:29:09 PM

Wheeler will have to be dragged out of that booth kicking and screaming.

By his hair?

PhillyPhreak54

Exactly; its a nightly reminder of how awful these idiots are. Its not like they're hidden behind the scenes. They're right out in front.

No doubles defense! What a wacky game! Its so hot out the ball is gonna really fly!

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SunMo on August 16, 2011, 09:55:11 AM
lulz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuWJWrXXHZg&feature=player_embedded#at=35

Yeah - I bet he negotiated it to where it sounds like it was his choice to give up 3-7 and not the raping that Missanelli is laying on him

MDS

bullshtein

hes got "national" opportunities hes finally going after. espn radio, fox, cbs, sirius...all fighting over the king!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Eskin doesn't even appeal to people in Philly but he somehow thinks that Chicago, LA or Dallas want him?  lolz. 

BTW.....Screamin A has a 2hr show on ESPN radio in LA. 

MDS

not that im complaining but where has gonzo been? havent seen his shtein in forever on philly.com
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

oh god him and horse face rhea

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm NO