The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

I like jones. Not sure why he's still slumming with Lebatard though.

PhillyPhreak54

Another fantastic 30 for 30

I wanted the Bills to win one so bad. And I remember the game where they came back against the Oilers like it was yesterday.

PhillyPhreak54

Ratings for last nights games were a 9.9 and 9.7

Down from 15.3 and 15.5 last year

Good

MDS

how did the change affect your life in any way shape or form
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I would've preferred them to be today

As would everyone

MDS

it made no difference to me....im off both days. not everyone is, of course.

what im saying is your life stays the same but now you can join in some twitter outrage
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I was bitching about it before your Twitter people

MDS

be honest is there anything in the world you love more than a good twitter complainathon

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

when you aint defending chip you are going on a rampage about something....the refs, the announcers, something media related....i cant come at the king and best not miss

PhillyPhreak54

Lolol....I'm rather subdued when it comes to Internet outrage

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 12, 2015, 11:03:51 PM
Another fantastic 30 for 30

I wanted the Bills to win one so bad. And I remember the game where they came back against the Oilers like it was yesterday.

Got to watch this over the holiday break.  Fantastic.  I too was pulling for the Bills to win one.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

the rose bowl only had a million and a half fewer viewers than clemson-oklahoma
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

you can thank your god hancock who puts the interest of the rose and sugar bowl people over the sport itself

the good thing about the playoff is its finally woken people up to how pointless bowl games are