The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

innes and mike miss beefed today at eagles camp

hopefully they both just die
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on August 19, 2015, 02:33:40 PM
innes and mike miss beefed today at eagles camp

hopefully they both just die

Celebrity Death Match
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

mds boy Innes said "I am Philadelphia. Philadelphia loves me"

MDS

i swear i would drop him if i saw him out

utley gets traded....eagles practice with bodymore and the whole show is about innes and his bitch fight with MM

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

And WIP, the voice of the people, is totally ok with it. They encourage the bullshtein

I was looking forward to sitting on the beach reading my Inky and DN listening to WIP next week but I'll be damned if I listen to that show

phattymatty

i know miss from when i listened 20 years ago and have no idea who innes is.

but i saw a picture of them on the sideline today. miss was wearing a long sleeve button down shirt with skinny jeans and boots. innes is a fat farg in brown flip flops and cargo shorts.

why does anyone like either of them?

MDS

mike actually knows sports, when he sticks to that and isnt a condescending douche hes fine. when he first got to 975 years ago he was really good. but over the past few years hes gotten bitter, old and just a drag to listen to.

innes is a carbon copy of howard stern, but not funny or endearing. just like trump gets blockheads to vote for him, innes gets blockheads to listen to him. we live in a country with millions of stupid people.

i think i brought this up before but since innes is now the main attraction at wip, and will be doing some eagles programming, this is sure to be a disaster. innes will turn an interview show with whatever player is doing it into something about him. or hell troll the audience and the player. its going to be a disaster and itll all be about josh. maybe thats the ammo the eagles need to go to 975. that could bury wip.

PhillyPhreak54

Which Eagles player will knock him out when he is a complete dick during an interview?

Kelce?
Kkkooper?
Cox?

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

I like Bruno and it was painful thinking of him sitting next to Innes having to play along with his ridiculous format.

QuoteWhen Bruno abruptly retired in July because he couldn't take the radio business anymore—rumor had it Bruno quit radio because he hated working with Innes so much he'd rather not work at all, a claim Bruno has publicly refuted several times despite nobody believing him
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: phattymatty on August 19, 2015, 11:14:43 PM
miss was wearing a long sleeve button down shirt with skinny jeans and boots. innes is a fat farg in brown flip flops and cargo shorts.

The skinny jeans did it for me.

PhillyPhreak54

Mosher is leaving CSN ... He just tweeted but didn't say where he's going

SD

Every time this thread gets bumped I vision Innes died from a heart attack or was hit by a car only to click on the link and be disappointed

SunMo

Barkley is on Mike Miss right now and talking about killing his 1st agent because he stole all his money.  So farging hilarious. 
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.