The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

innes is infinitly worse than any other radio host ever, if you werent the typical wip dick you'd be intelligent enough to know that. 
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

ice grillin you

Quote from: smeags on June 10, 2015, 08:52:52 AM
if you werent the typical wip dick you'd be intelligent enough to know that.

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 09, 2015, 07:27:15 PM
wip lost me as a listener when they brought on ennis

god you are dumb
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 10, 2015, 08:49:12 AM

the problem is innes is not from philly and thats why i am out

moron, the issue isnt that he's not from philly, it's simply that he farging sucks. period.

ice grillin you

its both...as ive said sixty times cranial lump....hold the flag high for the intelligent sports radio listener base out there buddy...you are doing everyone proud

smeags

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 10, 2015, 09:17:56 AM
its both...as ive said sixty times cranial lump....hold the flag high for the intelligent sports radio listener base out there buddy...you are doing everyone proud

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 10, 2015, 08:49:12 AM

the problem is innes is not from philly and thats why i am out

ice grillin you

you forgot to quote the part where i said he was a great host....ill be waiting

MDS

innis went on a 25 minute rant about miss today

miss i think spoke about him earlier....that dude is going to lose it. maybe he can kill innes and we can just take out 2 birds with 1 stone and be done with 2 god awful people.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on June 11, 2015, 12:52:17 AM
innis went on a 25 minute rant about miss today

miss i think spoke about him earlier....that dude is going to lose it. maybe he can kill innes and we can just take out 2 birds with 1 stone and be done with 2 god awful people.

And we pray

I heard Miss mention the other show yesterday...just asking why they care so much about his show to devote so much time to him. That's Innes schtick though and I can't believe a city like Philly is falling for it from an outsider. If this was a guy who had been around for a bit who decided to take on Miss I could see the city supporting him, but a douche like Innes no one should ever fall for it. Horrible. Usually there's a buzz about a host, like Miss was whatever then he took on Bayless and that pretty much made him. With Innes I just don't see it and everyone I know can't stand him and they don't listen just to listen like people used to do with Stern so I have no idea where these ratings are coming from.

ice grillin you

exactly.....angelo aint from philly but he put his time in and is now 100% philly....he has the cache to go at a hometown guy like missanelli...shtein hes blasted the king on a regular basis for years and he works with him.....but as bad as missanelli is he deserves more respect than to be attacked by that pissant ennis

lil guy is right...with the temper missanelli has he has to be close to defcon 5 losing the ratings battle and ennis putting him on blast everyday on air....if i was ennis id have eyes in the back of my head

Rome

Defcon 5 is a state of peace.

Defcon 1 is a state of all-out war.

Just an FYI... 

smeags

mikey miss has become a borefest, part of that may be the sports enviroment right now in philly but in general, the sports talk genre here is lacking right now.

MDS

miss has become the late years eskin, the one he drove off the air. hes become boring, stale, lazy and thinks his opinions are the greatest and wont hear anyone else.

innes is winning because fox news wins....mcdonalds sells 1 billion burgers....people go to pats and genos.....americans are morons.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on June 11, 2015, 08:53:47 AM
Defcon 5 is a state of peace.

Defcon 1 is a state of all-out war.

Just an FYI...

in sports radio its reversed

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 11, 2015, 09:55:03 AM
miss has become the late years eskin, the one he drove off the air. hes become boring, stale, lazy and thinks his opinions are the greatest and wont hear anyone else.

innes is winning because fox news wins....mcdonalds sells 1 billion burgers....people go to pats and genos.....americans are morons.

for the record pats is very good and mcdonalds double cheeseburgers own you...also the king is awesome to this day

americans are morons tho you got that correct

mikey miss was good back in the day then he decided to become "controversial" and fell the farg off

SD

I used to love the S&M show on WIP with Miss and Fredericks. When Miss first came on the air on 97.5 he was a breath of fresh air. But his act has grown stale. There were a lot of things to like about him a few years ago, he generally liked the same shows (The Wire, The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, Homeland) and same movies, his opinions on sports were decent too...now he 's too involved with civil rights nonsense and Lebron, Lebron, Lebron. 97.5's top rated personality believe it or not is Sal Pal. His weekly spots always have a spike in the listening audience. He was a host there for a while but he wasn't cheap and he had other obligations so he couldn't continue.

Aside from Glen and Ray on the weekends I'm done with WIP until Innes is off the air.