The Sports Media Thread

Started by ice grillin you, October 21, 2009, 09:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

first take got easy with the okie doke

this is what they do. bring some carnival barker on to say something stupid...MAers with nothing going on over react on the internet...ensue social media buzz and ratings increase

welcome to sports media in the twitter age. its awesome.

i dont mean this insultingly, but what the hell i do. you have to have a low iq to watch that show and ones like it. you are just a stupid, uneducated person if you do. theres nothing else i can say.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

cmon Todd you know me by now.  I just steal shtein from other MBs, remember?  RGIII being white never crossed my mind before I saw this, but now I guess he's gonna have to choke a bitch

MDS

easy nothing will ever stop me from loving you. nothing. remember that.

you just fell for the trap admit it and move on ok thanks buddy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

thats also old news in and around washington...i think that was from first take on wed wasnt it....it was at least yesterday

i actually like first take when its just stephen a and skip going back n forth....its so bad its good....i also like when the mangenius is on it because he just sits there and is amazed at the idiocy btwn the the two of them
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its already been established youre ex-pwt and obviously not fully reformed by evidence of your color tattoos and your love of carnival barking on tv and radio

the more damaging thing is first the show reaired the comments in full on the repeat showing then didnt address it today. espn has 0 credibility so whatever

ice grillin you

reporting on middle school soccer is where its at.......keep it real soldjah

MDS

lol you dont have to apologize to me. this is like when stringer was out the game but then came back and demanded slim kill clay davis. oh yea out the game right.

despite your cushy govt job, upper class development and bloated salary, you cant escape lower middle class ne philly culture and i understand and respect that. aint nothing wrong. good people there.

ice grillin you

you gotta remember my formative years were spent listening to WIP

plus stephen a is one of my favorite people in the world....he understands philly and is a huge golden age hip hop fan

MDS

i know you cant give it up. its ok. i cant give up reading tvtattle.com every day. we all have our vices.

stephen a though has said stillupfront's mom please on that no less than twice and manufactures debate with skip. the show to me is beyond insulting to ones intelligence and i cant honestly comprehend how people can enjoy it.

PhillyPhreak54

I used to watch that show way back in the day but haven't seen it in probably - i don't know - since it was Cold Pizza. I used to watch The Best Damn Sports Show Period too.

I have no desire to watch SAS, Skip Bayless and the cadre of douchebags parade onto a set and argue fake made up deals.

Lets see how ESPN handles this with how they dealt with Racist Limbaugh

Sgt PSN

I guess people can use Twitter to comment on that article?  Anyway, there's a completely inappropriate, yet totally hilarious comment after the article.

QuoteYou're in big trouble ESPN.  I eat pieces of shtein like you for breakfast.

- *****er McGavin

BigEd76

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54