Keeper League 14

Started by rjs246, August 01, 2014, 08:40:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

Well, here's to hoping D. Thomas has a huge day and J. Thomas gets dinged on the first drive.

SunMo

and i have someone to root for

except that i was probably gonna drop this league after this year but now i'm committed to at least one more year of mediocrity
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

After 3 straight championship appearances, it's time for a fire sale. Everyone is on the trade block, draft picks preferred.

Rome

Zanshin

This is going to make it look like I care more than I do, but the trades strictly for future picks seem pretty weak. Is there a deadline for this nonsense?

SD

Quote from: Zanshin on October 15, 2014, 11:13:01 AM
This is going to make it look like I care more than I do, but the trades strictly for future picks seem pretty weak. Is there a deadline for this nonsense?

Agreed

rjs246

November 14th is the trade deadline.

The league rules say that if 1/3 (rounded up) of the league votes to veto a trade it can be vetoed. I've already made the roster moves, but I will unmake them if four of you bitch about the trade.

Also, part of the point of a franchise/keeper league is to plan for the future. We've always had trades that involved draft picks. Get over it.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

Zanshin

Sarge, I'll give you my first round picks in 2035 and 2036 (along with a conditional 2037 pick) for Calvin Johnson.

hbionic

Who owns shady? I'll listen to an offer for shady. ,y team sucks, I might as well find a reason to root for it.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

If you give me a 2017 7th rounder I'll rescind my veto.

Or a Tastykake pie but none of that apple shtein with raisins in it.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Zanshin on October 15, 2014, 11:54:42 AM
Sarge, I'll give you my first round picks in 2035 and 2036 (along with a conditional 2037 pick) for Calvin Johnson.

Fist yourself.

Zanshin

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 15, 2014, 01:27:32 PM
Quote from: Zanshin on October 15, 2014, 11:54:42 AM

Fist yourself.

Is that a condition of the deal? You drive a hard bargain, my friend. Sold!

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.