The Booze Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, November 10, 2006, 01:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

bombay and saphire tonight.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: mussa on August 19, 2009, 10:08:49 PM
bombay and saphire tonight.

:-D apparently. 

Last time I drank that I finished the bottle and had to do PT with my CO, not fun. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

mussa

yeah i just drank it all but a sip...fml
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

bloody fargin marys today boys

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

got a bottle of Tullamore Dew 12 yo recently.  It's now my favorite Irish whiskey, supplanting Jameson.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

I made Cherrybomb's recently.  I guess i must have used zesty cherry's since they turned hard once the booze hit them.  They get ya farged up though, i put bacardi 151 and Stoli Vanilla together, good shtein.  I think i need to buy the more expensive softer cherrys though. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Diomedes on August 31, 2009, 02:44:35 PM
got a bottle of Tullamore Dew 12 yo recently.  It's now my favorite Irish whiskey, supplanting Jameson.

Have you tried the Jameson 18 year old?

Susquehanna Birder

Diomedes

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on September 09, 2009, 10:33:10 PM

I have, but long ago.  I remember it being damn good.  Given it's aged quite a lot longer then TD, I would probably prefer it between the two, but it's also a much more expensive bottle, so at the price point I'm working with TD is the pick.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

i'd love to try an 18 year old jenna jameson before her vadge got all cavernous. 

reese125

speaking of jenna jameson, I peeped her movie The Masseuse staying at a hotel in DC last week...holy monkey

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Diomedes on September 10, 2009, 08:21:44 AM

I have, but long ago.  I remember it being damn good.  Given it's aged quite a lot longer then TD, I would probably prefer it between the two, but it's also a much more expensive bottle, so at the price point I'm working with TD is the pick.

I'll have to try it sometime. I got a bottle of the Jameson from the kids as a thank-you (for a wedding, and not killing anybody in the process), and I've had precious little of it. I do need to get it out and enjoy the stuff, though.