The Booze Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, November 10, 2006, 01:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

What the farg? farging Munson.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

The one I've probably drank the most of lately is BL Lime. That shtein is addicting.
Though I've been getting 6ers of Dogfish Head 60 lately. I might buy some 90 tonight before I go out, but they come in 4 packs :boo

If you can get your hands on some Bavarian Barbarian, do it. It looks dark as shtein, but tastes pretty hoppy and sweet.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Munson

Can't get away from the Limes, sunny.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on July 10, 2009, 02:41:53 PM

haha...i seriously spent 10 minutes scrolling back and forth thru the last page or two of the thread trying to figure out why
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

ma dooks in law is up from florida and brought me a sack of oranges that i just got finsihed juicing and made a grey goose with...holy shtein its heaven

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 10, 2009, 03:29:46 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on July 10, 2009, 02:41:53 PM

haha...i seriously spent 10 minutes scrolling back and forth thru the last page or two of the thread trying to figure out why

It stemmed from SD's Natty Ice comment in the soccer thread....I started thinking about all the beers I had drank since I turned 21.

phattymatty

i bought this bottle of sweet tea vodka at the liquor store next to my office the other day.  been mixing it with lemonade to make alcoholic arnold palmers.  good shtein. 

rjs246

That sounds farging delicious.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

yeah it is delicious.  the liquor store is having a vodka sale so i went browsing and they have some stuff in this place that i've never seen before.  actually had 3 diff. kinds of sweet tea vodka but the brand I got in called Firefly. 

ice grillin you

welcome to three years ago you neanderthals

and you arent suppose to mix firefly...at most add a couple tablespoons of water

the peach is amazingly good

Diomedes

I discovered this weekend that George Dickel No. 12 is a pretty good value.  Twenty bucks for a fifth and tastes decent.  Plenty of thirty dollar bottle I've had are no better.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

A friend of mine who works at the local liquor store stuck a 20 oz. soda bottle full of a clear liquid in with my usual 12 pack of Bud this past weekend. Turns out this stuff was some kind of moonshine. Smooooooth as silk, and tasted great when I blended some strawberries and watermelon to mix with it. I've had moonshine before that tasted like model airplane glue, but not this stuff. Somebody knew what the hell he was doing.

phattymatty

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 17, 2009, 10:14:43 AM
welcome to three years ago you neanderthals

and you arent suppose to mix firefly...at most add a couple tablespoons of water

the peach is amazingly good

false.  not sure where the rules come from but i've tried it straight up, with water, and with lemonade, and the lemonade jawn is by far the best. 

phattymatty

Quote from: Diomedes on July 19, 2009, 03:27:24 PM
I discovered this weekend that George Dickel No. 12 is a pretty good value.  Twenty bucks for a fifth and tastes decent.  Plenty of thirty dollar bottle I've had are no better.

nice. dickel has been a staple in my house for years.  it kinda started out as a joke when we were in college but ended up being pretty much our go to liquor.  i still bring it to parties and tailgates.